THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
But now it sounds like you only rockin bc they're exclusive.  No disrespect.
I got the pop arts not exclusive at all. But not many really messin with them either. I liked them regardless if people hated or not.

Last edited:
I get you... But when you walk in a room with 7 other dudes rockin the same joints... Those exclusives don't look too exclusive

If it's exclusive, chances are 7 other people won't be Rockin em. Also, Easters aren't exclusive. And... my teammates and I all have at least 2 pairs of the same kicks. Wear what you like.

Ebay item # - 271506138269

Sz 14 Kobe 9 Philippines EM

Currently $202.50 with 14 mins to go...

If anyone's interested

Wifey clarified Father's Day present will not consist of elites. She isn't a fan. So it's pop arts or Philippines. Can't complain, she's buying

I get you... But when you walk in a room with 7 other dudes rockin the same joints... Those exclusives don't look too exclusive
Pretty much every shoe i have is a gr. I am happy with that also because ive gotten the ones that i wanted.  Many of the "exclusives" i dont like but thats here or there. If your worried about blendin in... let your game do the talkin.

I know its been posted (and I looked) but can someone point me in the direction or drop a link for some purple laces for my Showtimes? I'm a size 13 so I'm not sure what length to get.
Thanks!

My Showtimes finally arrived today so did the rest of the Adidas in the pic. UPS lost them, found them, then returned them to the store. Just happy they got it right and were able to ship them back to my house. I love this colorway
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Glad you were able to keep it together during all that. I don't think I would have taken it that well. Showtimes are dope in that collection pic.

Back
Top Bottom