THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
roll.gif
I think you found your new Avi

What I don't get is there is no pattern with them. You have some straight line, then some pixle line, horizontal,vertical, I want to hear Nike's story with these. Should be good for a
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kinda like those USA's for some reason.

Nothing can be worse than the Brazils IMO.

Those USAs are a huge disappointment. All the EM lows have been a disappointment since the crimsons. 

They are not going to be as bright as those stock photos. They already look too bright to begin with.

The sole ruins the MJ pair for me. The moon graphic is a nice touch but IMO it needs a lighter sole, maybe even a light grey similar to the MPs to give more contrast. Same exact reason I think the inspirations are terrible, the flyknit looks amazing but when you look at the shoe as a whole, the black sole ruins it.

Now the flynit highs seem like a joke to me. I don't want mines anymore
Been saying this from Jump. The High's were beyond unnecessary from the beginning.

There's really no validating their existence, especially since Nike even admitted the Height of the shoe led to no performance advantage.

Useless, bruh. Except for those who just like the look, I guess. 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Been saying this from Jump. The High's were beyond unnecessary from the beginning.

There's really no validating their existence, especially since Nike even admitted the Height of the shoe led to no performance advantage.

Useless, bruh. Except for those who just like the look, I guess. 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

i like the look of my perspectives ....

covered up 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom