THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The golds are tempting, but I've just been dropping too much lately on shoes. I wish they would sit long enough online for me to use a bday coupon online at FTL

Went thru my recent pickups tonight, think I'm gonna dump some stuff including MP, Perspectives, and superheroes. Pretty bored with them really.

I'm on the same thing, gonna get rid of the ASG/Maestro myself. Just not feeling them much, don't even care about a profit. Escaping the Kobe 9 altogether, lows are nice but not for me either.

Can anybody hook me up with the dimensions of the EM box? I'm putting up shelves in my closet and trying to make things fit with the giant Elite boxes. Size 11 if it matters.

These are from a size 10.5 EM box, but I'd imagine it's the same.

13 3/8" L x 9 1/8" W x 5" H

If the highs were unnecessary what exactly are the EM lows?

Highs are awesome because nowadays everything is a low or a mid.
The EM Lows were Next-Level Unnecessary.

I'm not knocking the Swoosh for making money off their sorta clever release strategy, but all these diff versions dilute things.

With the FK Lows coming and the Elite's, the EM Lows are similar to the Team Jordan's of the Late 90's, IMO. They're Alright... just not the Real Thing.

This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)

It says 2 new posts but all I see are two white bars in a row
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If the highs were unnecessary what exactly are the EM lows?

Highs are awesome because nowadays everything is a low or a mid.

The EM Lows were Next-Level Unnecessary.

I'm not knocking the Swoosh for making money off their sorta clever release strategy, but all these diff versions dilute things.

With the FK Lows coming and the Elite's, the EM Lows are similar to the Team Jordan's of the Late 90's, IMO. They're Alright... just not the Real Thing.

Not unnecessary as they're performance beasts :pimp:

You know what's not the real thing? Flynit on the Kobe's :wink:

Just to throw this out there.

anyone looking to dump ASGs in a 9.5 worn or not, hit me up.

same goes for MPs maybe, prefer the ASGs, I know im crazy.

Not unnecessary as they're performance beasts
pimp.gif

You know what's not the real thing? Flynit on the Kobe's
wink.gif
If Nike declares there's no real performance advantage with the height... wouldn't that presumably make the FK Lows performance beasts as well?...

Man, look, I know the Flyknit on the Kobe's is just an outershell of FK w/ a gang of underlay, but it doesn't take away from the aesthetic, which is Still the Dopest part.

And I know my Flyknit, bruh.

Currently... #KOTD

nthat.gif
wink.gif

I don't know man. I understand that you have never been behind the highs and I respect that. The high definitely aren't for everyone. I would not say they are unnecessary. The highs brought a lot of attention to the kobe line and I still love the highs that I got. They are unique and I really like em. I own the inspirations and the showtimes. A lot of people who don't know anything about sneakers tell me that they like em. 

The flynit lows is what everyone is all about which is fine, I think they are great. I am going to try and get the mj pair but I doubt it will happen. Despite the love for the flynit lows I still think that the highs are amazing.
Great post. Basically the Kobes, since the 4th, I think, are for the young people what Jordans were for the older generations (like me). They feel and look great on and off the court. If you like the player, even better. I'd say the Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit (high and low) are going to become the "Jordan XI" of the Kobe line. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom