THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I want to make a joke...

...but I've drunk ordered myself
laugh.gif
, so

Last edited:

I just landed a pair of Details on the bay DS in size 11.5 for 230 shipped? Is this because of the flyknit low? Ive never seen them under 250... Fingers crossed for when the box arrives but I couldn't pass on that.   
To me, details are the 2nd worst cw behind the influences. For some reason though, I really love the Beethoven.  

FOR ME: Beethoven > Moonwalk/Flyknit Fades

unless something else comes around, I'm in on the grey pair.
Yeah, those Beethoven are nice...but the onlly reason I probably don't want the Moonwalk is cuz I own the Purple Fades already. But, probably once I see then in person it might make me do a full 180

I have my MSgt board today. Going to hit the HOH on my way back to Austin after. If it goes well might have to pick up a new colorway.

I will def be on the lookout for someone trying to dump ASGs or MPs

Yeah, those Beethoven are nice...but the onlly reason I probably don't want the Moonwalk is cuz I own the Purple Fades already. But, probably once I see then in person it might make me do a full 180

Me too, more importantly, it reminds me of the ink V which I didn't really love. I'll check em out in person for sure. I'd rather have a black based pair or a BLACK YELLOW pair. :pimp:

F me…Got drunk last night.  Wake up today, check my email around noon to we've received your order. Ha. Ordered the black/crimson em lows super sloppy.  I wish they sold out or something but they've been sitting forever and I love the EM lows performance and a few of them looks wise.  No mas for me until the MJs. 
No joke, I nearly did the exact same thing last night.  I was on ndc after throwin a couple back and was like damn... those are still sittin 
laugh.gif

Best believe if nike drops a colorway I like more than my MPs, they're getting gone quick. Elite high colorways are sick! The tongue and the height is what kills it for me. Maybe if the tongue wasn't so big and floppy, I'd feel different.

I still need to wear a pair with jeans, maybe I'll like em more.

Smfh at ppl selling the highs, its your shoes do what you want but why even get them in the first place?
mean.gif
Well said...So many buy at the time because its the "new release" out and then turn around to sell months later..Same happened with the preludes.  Week after week, people tried to buy and collect all only to sell them after the "hype" died down...

Not going to lie when I wore my details out last week looked weird at first but F it I didn't care. Got alot of people staring at them the whole time

Smfh at ppl selling the highs, its your shoes do what you want but why even get them in the first place? :smh:

Well said...So many buy at the time because its the "new release" out and then turn around to sell months later..Same happened with the preludes.  Week after week, people tried to buy and collect all only to sell them after the "hype" died down...
It's not about hype for me... I like the shoes, just not so much when they're on my feet.

And let's all be real with each other... How many of y'all would have ANY of these elite highs if they didn't have that Shozoku and Kobe sig on the tongue? If they weren't attached to any star athlete?

I love my pair of elites.

I don't understand how a shoe that comes out months later can change how you feel about one you've already purchased.

I only buy what I love and no shoe release down the line is gonna change that.

I'm excited for the fk lows but not as much as I was for elites.

...em were a major waste of time.

It's not about hype for me... I like the shoes, just not so much when they're on my feet.

And let's all be real with each other... How many of y'all would have ANY of these elite highs if they didn't have that Shozoku and Kobe sig on the tongue? If they weren't attached to any star athlete?

I personally, hate Kobe. So I definitely did not buy the Elites because they were associated with him.

^^ I'm sure there's very few of you out there that feel that way about Kobe and still purchased the elites.

For me im a kobe fan, so kinda want to support the man,

FYI I took some shots of the Influence that come out the 21st, I'll try to post tomorrow but I just hat that these sites be taking some of my pictures

I love the highs, they look different then everything else. I remember around 2003 ish, Adidas had some kicks out that looked just like racing shoes, and I loved them. Had a pair, people looked at me like I was crazy for being different.

Those shoes were not attached to any name at all and I purchased those. So kobes name being attached doesn't changed it for me, I buy what I like. Point blank. I will get every single color of them FK lows that I like. Both colors revealed so far are on my list. With that being said wearing my gold highs again today if it doesn't rain.

Side note, the shoes are super comfortable, but the white is getting dirty super fast. Soap, cold water, and a microfiber cloth was suggested for cleaning. Do you guys have any other ways you clean your FK kicks?

The highs are simply the best shoe ive ever balled in...Ive never been one to wear kobes casually so I don't have that struggle that some of you do with the tongue and height and what not..

Honestly, I cant say I would buy them if Kobe's name wasn't attached to them, but in that same breath I cant say I wouldn't either (farfetched hypotheticals because he inspired the design of the shoe, if is name wasn't attached it wouldn't look the way it does, height, Achilles inspiration, etc.)

Last edited:
The high's are the ISH mayne. Not only are they performance beasts but I think people are forgetting the uniqueness this shoe added to the whole shoe game. It added something new.. something different. Personally, it was quite refreshing. Also, these people who are selling their highs should be careful. I don't think they realize how hard these lows will be to attain, not to mention the resale for them will probably be upwards of 350$.

Back
Top Bottom