THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
HTM Nike Free released online... Now your chances of Kobe Flynit lows releasing here went from 0.0001% to 0.0002%

With the whole superlab launch and rebranding does that finally mean u don't have to live in NYC or la to get limited htm type kicks too bad this wasn't launched before Kobe's came out smh

With the whole superlab launch and rebranding does that finally mean u don't have to live in NYC or la to get limited htm type kicks too bad this wasn't launched before Kobe's came out smh

Htm lab rebranding kix etc is overpriced garbage

I mean those frees are the best looking and nice but not 200$ nice

Htm lab rebranding kix etc is overpriced garbage

I mean those frees are the best looking and nice but not 200$ nice
lol truuu just when u thought nike apparel couldn't get any higher now we have nikelab apparel just for those times u wanna spend 350 on a polo or sum knit shorts or 600 on a track jacket :nerd: this is too funny when did nike get fashion designer prices lol

Last edited:
lol truuu just when u thought nike apparel couldn't get any higher now we have nikelab apparel just for those times u wanna spend 350 on a polo or sum knit shorts or 600 on a track jacket this is too funny :nerd: when did nike get fashion designer prices lol

When we started buying any and everything they dished out to public. Not to mention the foreigners that come and cash out

The FK Lows just never look bad in pics. They're going to be a serious problem. Like other dude said, they're pretty much exactly the shoe I was waiting for.

Nike got it made all them ***** on the bay right now as we speak only reason they be sellin out lol now we really bout to keep gettin hit over the head

I was able to add a size 10 half an hour after they released so they weren't an "instant" sell out
thats because nobody knew they were dropping.
i had no clue 
laugh.gif
   i see a whole bunch up for resell all ready tho... these dudes will try and sell anything

Lol yea I ain't even try to add to cart despite htm tag them ***** ugly ain't really my steez but they don't even look like they goin for that much on the bay so really not woth it imo

Last edited:
Only people who copped are those who truly have money to blow, it's too many things coming out this week to be spending 2 bills on some htm joints whether it's to wear or resell. Same 2 bills can go to them jays or something else. I mean you buy what you like but damn, people buy any and everything nike tweets.

For those who missed out. 21 Mercer or NikeLab whatever they calling themselves now will have these 12 June along with NikeLabs around the world
To coincide with the start of 2014 World Cup, the Nike Free Mercurial Superfly HTM will be released on June 12 at NikeLAB spaces in New York, Paris, Milan, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. 

Back
Top Bottom