THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ive tried but hard time pushing the whole insole in. I rather have the ix insole to be honest.

The lebron insole is probably too thick. It will fit but your feet will be crammed tight in there might even rip the mesh in the long run.

For lows. Highs they fit fine from what ive seen on performance videos.

thank you, sir

Anybody know where I can find golds for retail? Been looking everywhere
eyes.gif
Don't know where you are, but the HoH and FTL here in NYC have them sitting. 

Has to be
Thats what I thought when i first saw the pic and it's been years since I've been there. Only because of those little coverings over the parking space. That won't cut it here in AZ.

Last edited:
[h2]  [/h2] Main product information, following the template
[h2]KOBE 9 'GAME ROYAL'[/h2]

$160

JUNE 19, 2014

LAUNCH: THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Game Royal/White-Venom Green646701-413Limit 2 per customer

make model variable available to included JSP's via request scope

Display the share component on mobile devices (references the share component in the sidebar) Additional product text, image, and video content
Inspired by the wild cacophony of South American street art, the newest color of the Kobe 9 a combination of Game Royal, white and Venom Green. An array of patterns mix and match to give this shoe a distinct, dynamic look. Releasing on June 19 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/kobe-9-game-royal

[h2]  [/h2] Main product information, following the template
[h2]KOBE 9 'GAME ROYAL'[/h2]

$160

JUNE 19, 2014

LAUNCH: THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Game Royal/White-Venom Green646701-413Limit 2 per customer

Display the share component on mobile devices (references the share component in the sidebar) Additional product text, image, and video content
Inspired by the wild cacophony of South American street art, the newest color of the Kobe 9 a combination of Game Royal, white and Venom Green. An array of patterns mix and match to give this shoe a distinct, dynamic look. Releasing on June 19 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/kobe-9-game-royal
EZ PASS ON THESE 4ME........ONLY THING I LIKE IS THE MATERIAL ON THE TONGUE UNDER THE LACES...

If the brazils had the GITD swoosh and sole, I really think it would have made them alot more interesting.

I wonder if that pattern will make it to the ID's.

Nothing could save the Brazils for me. That pattern on the upper is just terrible. Way too much going on.

Does anyone have the shoepalace link for the what the Kobe's just incase I miss out on the wtkds?

Shoe palace legit lies about those releases. All the time they put heat on their release calendar and then the day before remove it and never sell them.

I will not be buying the Brazils as they are a little crazy for my liking, but I think the colors pop and play off of each other nicely

always been a no-go on those things...but I do like the color of the soles.

Makes me think of a circus tent...or someone fumigating their house
laugh.gif

The Brazils don't look that awful to me. And those of you that are disgusted by them, please tell me that you don't own any of the "What The ......".
With that being said, I'll cop them as soon as they go on sale!

Back
Top Bottom