THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ugly ... But copping for reselling purposes
mean.gif

Is a half size up ok on the highs? I can't find any influences in my size for a decent price but a half size up there are a lot of good deals.
If you'd just be wearing them casually I'd say you could get away with it...but they'll be big. Plenty of dead space in TTS as it is.

Never gets old and will always make me laugh when someone says something questionable and everyone goes in on them and posts a bunch of gif's at them in a row.

I think I may just track down a cheap pair of Fades instead. These aren't really doing all that much for me in that pic and the price point is no joke. If they were 160 I'd still buy probably

Price of fades is creeping up with how dry the market is. I would also take the fades over this flyknit pair coming. Glad I scooped up my pair when I did.

Somebody with a pair of those MJ's needs to take a bunch of bad angle shots so I can have a better chance of copping.

Price of fades is creeping up with how dry the market is. I would also take the fades over this flyknit pair coming. Glad I scooped up my pair when I did.

I guess I better buy soon then. :nerd: I noticed how they only had a sz.7 on Flight Club and I thought it was kind of unusual.

Not gonna lie Ive just about pulled a 180 on the independence days. Just saw them in person and they look nice. I have never bought anything with a translucent sole like that though.

I got my fades right near the end of the 8s run...paid over retail for a DS sz 14 but definitely seems worth it now.

Hope to god the resell crowd gobbles up all the MJ and has to sit on them so when the Beethoven rolls around they will think twice about dropping a load into them so it will be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom