THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody remember Nike 2k4 or 2k5 Huarache that had a galaxy or space type theme on it . I can't find it anywhere

damn it seem like they used all the hot colorways for the elites and nutty plain colorways for the fk lows im still trippin that we didnt get these like wtf
View media item 1016058i will forever hold a grudge with nike if these never released in the states

What's wrong with me going to resell my MJ' flyknits ? Joints are ugly as heck .. Since when was wearing all purple shoes "cool" ?
I'm basically reselling these to pay off for my beethovens it's going to pay for itself with it's high demand and low quantity ..

Not my fault I know how to use my business degree in good use to save & get free/discounted shoes ..
Lol, it doesn't take a business degree to re-sell shoes. You and every other re-seller will be trying to get their hands on these so they can make a quick buck. It's not rocket science. But believe it or not, there are some people out there who have this thing called common courtesy and respect for others who ACTUALLY want the shoe. And most of those people are right here in this thread. For you to come in here, make a post like that, and then say "what's wrong with me doing this" is not only laughable.. but it also shows your ignorance.

Lol, it doesn't take a business degree to re-sell shoes. You and every other re-seller will be trying to get their hands on these so they can make a quick buck. It's not rocket science. But believe it or not, there are some people out there who have this thing called common courtesy and respect for others who ACTUALLY want the shoe. And most of those people are right here in this thread. For you to come in here, make a post like that, and then say "what's wrong with me doing this" is not only laughable.. but it also shows your ignorance.

Dont feed the troll.

its a peach filter ... ..
196157.gif

Back
Top Bottom