THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This man speaks the truth. And YES, Harden and Curry are both better than Kobe right now. It's not even much of a question really.

Aye bro tmac called. Said to give him his ratchet career back and to discuss who is better in another thread

They look absolutely HORRENDOUS from the Ankle up, right here. 
sick.gif

Yall Cats gotta quit w/ the Hipster Doofus Look, bruh. LOL

They could look pretty solid if you let the pants cover the top portion... but it's just ridiculous for casual wear, otherwise.

Everybody's always Mad Quick to mention when a Competing Brand Bites off of Nike, but when it's relatively clear that Swoosh is biting (UA)..... *CRICKETS*

Brand Loyalty at its finest, I guess. 
eyes.gif
they got nice shape , i can see myself rocking em with the tongue cover

Jinnorufino on IG has a better pic of the medial view on feet, seems as well more pics have surfaced, wonder how long till presellers get some pairs we are only 2 months away

I don't think it is nothing wrong with wearing the Kobe's with jeans, I just always wore mine with basketball shorts/cargo shorts. I attempted to wear my del sol 6s with jeans once and ended up changing to some timbs last minute. I seen some fresh pics of people wearing Kobe's with jeans, I can't pull it off.

NobleKane speaking truth as usual.

Y'all are forgetting that kobe is the one sig line that pushes the limits and is progressive.

Man .... I was really all about these but after seeing the last few IG pics something looks really odd about the show if the shoe . It looks VERY Boxy/huge...gonna reserve my final thoughts until more more pics surface but not sure about these right now

Last edited:
Am I the only who's excited for the high, but doesn't see a reason to own more than one c/w?

Yes, you are the only one.

Man .... I was really all about these but after seeing the last few IG pics something looks really odd about the show if the shoe . It looks VERY Boxy/huge...gonna reserve my final thoughts until more more pics surface but not sure about these right now

Don't let pics of people who have bad style determine how the shoe looks for you. :lol:

Of course they look big when a dude is wearing size 28 H&M skinny jeans with them. :x

Last edited:
Yeah I figured that pic was whatever but the pic mentioned a few posts up on IG dude is wearing with jeans covering the top which gives you a good look at the side of the shoe's shape without the horrible tight rolled jeans influencing the nausea in my stomach. Like I said though, will wait to form opinion until we get better and more pics.

Last edited:
I own kobe 1-6, and never worn any of em with jeans.
Same here.  I usually wear Kobe's with shorts and something different with jeans.  Maybe thats cuz I"m from NY and we got some nasty winters here, but Kobe's are more of a hoopin/summer with shorts weather sneaker for me.

The shoe looks good there too. It's just to much to put jeans over. Your jeans would have to be really baggy to hide all that under so you don't have a weird bulge at the bottom of your pants. Jeans also hide to much of what makes this shoe different. Might as well buy low top Kobe's or Flyknits instead.

On second look I realized dude has his pants hiked up to show the shoe... Might have been throwing me off

I'm starting to think Nike's forcing super high tops out specifically because of the Air Mags. It's like this convo went down with the design team in the kitchen:
Designer 1- Can you believe that's what we thought shoes would look like in 2015?
Designer 2- Ha, that's crazy. There's still a few years left though, you never know what could happen.
Designer 1- lf anyone would know it should be us, we make these things happen. What do you think Tinker? Oh, by the way, have any new ideas for Air Jordan 2013 yet? ...Tinker?

More pics

I think the shoes will look fine casual with jeans, will look like the flyknits which I think look good with jeans, just can't roll the jeans halfway up your leg like this guy ha

Those are the type of jeans you need for these. Very slim and you have no choice but to pull them up. Boot cut jeans could work over top but the shoe is thin, not wide like a boot. So the jeans would look funny IMO.

imo this is an example of how a shoe can look when worn wrong & vice versa...

P.S. curry or harden can start in the All-Star game once kobe retires 
laugh.gif

I'd like to get my hands on a pair of these asap. Hopefully there will be some pop up for sale before Feb.  

Back
Top Bottom