THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
245 cant be seen as "different" when the lebron 11 is going for 250 on ID and has been seemingly  selling just fine

Just ordered the un-HTM lows. I went TTS. Does anyone have a clue as to how these fit? :lol:

Just ordered the un-HTM lows. I went TTS. Does anyone have a clue as to how these fit?
laugh.gif
TTS for me. I have Highs and EM lows and they are both TTS. Tried a a half size up and had too much room

Ok, a few things. Is it not letting us put clear soles on the multi upper?! Just black and grey or is it just my computer right now?

What do you guys think about gold or silver on the multi upper? It looks pretty cool and maybe better than just stark white, but I don't know how it would turn out in person. Can anyone with MPs confirm whether the swoosh and outsole are really just plain white? Almost look really light grey.

Also, not even gonna lie, that grey and volt pair under the "inspirations" are fire!

And pps, I was still right 
glasses.gif

Dope, def ordering a multicolor Flyknit pair similar to the Milans.....the tough decision of a wolf grey or metallic silver swoosh :lol:

whoever had plans to flip the FK lows you might want to rethink that 
laugh.gif

With a 25% code these will be cheaper than EM 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom