THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
for the math guys out there 20% off makes it out to be $196 per pair. This will save you 49 dollars so spending 15 to get the code will still save you $34. Thats assuming you only order 1 id. Order more save more. I'm an oregon guy so i dont factor in taxes at all. 

Long story short, the $15 for the code is worth it. I just personally wouldnt do it out of fear im just giving away 15 for a used code lol. Not at a shot at anyone in the forum, just sayin i dont trust a whole lot of people in general.

How do you know the code even works? Someone could just make it up and say the code is bhfji7. you could be basically giving money to this person for nothing.
That is why you pay with paypal which has buyer and seller protection. Someone isn't going to sell you a code for $15 and then have paypal take the money back. It wouldn't make sense. 

That is why you pay with paypal which has buyer and seller protection. Someone isn't going to sell you a code for $15 and then have paypal take the money back. It wouldn't make sense. 

Lol. In that case the buyer can say he didnt receive the code or that it was not valid and file a paypal claim.Boom , code acquired , money refunded .

That s actually the most common fraud with not tangible goods.

Not worth it IMO , but to each his own .

Lol. In that case the buyer can say he didnt receive the code or that it was not valid and file a paypal claim.Boom , code acquired , money refunded .

You can always show screenshots of your correspondence with the buyer as well as the order confirmation that the code was used on. But yah you make a good point, there are alot of scammers out there that will try to take that course of action to get a refund after they bought something.

LoL Hopefully Not Over $15 Tho

If anyone has a discount code they are not using. I'd be ever grateful. Paying it forward is good for everyone!!

Dang man, a little worried about multi and/or black disappearing. I already got one pair of Multi's on the way, but I'm wondering if I should put together an alternate in case they pull it. I can't decide whether to go black and silver or black and gold.

This is a little bit of a season rush here...but have you guys thought about the sheer craziness of the possibilities flyknit will bring to the Christmas shoes!? I can make some awesome Christmas shoes already with black or grey bases alone, imagine having MULTI XMAS colored base! Or even just green or red with gold. Dang.

AND PS, if anyone's trying to unload their ASG's at a more reasonable price now for some ID funds feel free to shoot me a PM 
wink.gif
 still my favorite of the highs and on the hunt!

Hahaha not givin' up yet! Money on the table normally helps people make up their minds, especially when they want something else!

Are there a lots of fakes or reps out there in the kobe 9 low em Easter/ Lasers? I've seen some good prices on eBay but wondered if these haves been rep'd a lot?

Who else just spent $800 on the 3 different ID colorwayz of those flynit lows?....or am i the only idiot?...SMH..lol..i really need sum hepl!...hope the wife doesnt find out?..lol

Welp, multicolor option for Kobe's now gone, all you guys who ordered already are looking smart as hell!

I wouldn't look to much into that. It has been going on and off throughout the day. Usually if you refresh it will pop back up

Last edited:
Who else just spent $800 on the 3 different ID colorwayz of those flynit lows?....or am i the only idiot?...SMH..lol..i really need sum hepl!...hope the wife doesnt find out?..lol
Hahaha. I have to find ways around the wife. Figured out that she don't get my when I rotate my stock. As shoes come in...Shoes go out... It works out.

When you have a translucent outsole designed with the black or grey upper, the MP option won't show up.  Freaked me out a little too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom