THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Passed on MJs the bottom ruined the shoe for me tbh Beethoven still might be a cop rather just ID my pairs

Wth? Those are not the same bethovens I've been drooling over this last few weeks and even have as my Screensaver on my phone. I was so excited for the Bethoven and passed on the MJS.

Last edited:
I just played in the MJ's and I gotta say they felt pretty good performance wise. The traction is great, the shoe itself is definitely more snug than the high's. If you went half size down on the high's I'd say stay TTS on these. Also, the cushioning was great along with the court feel. I had great containment during my cuts. The only issue I had was with the heel lockdown. Maybe it was because the shoe needs to be broken in a little more, not really sure. Either way.. it's a good performer and I'm looking forward to the Beethoven's (hopefully they're not too limited)

I think the hg's look nice in jeans. I don't think anyone should hold onto shoes they don't love considering the cost, but they looked nice on foot.

I thought the Beethovens had a black Nike check... I hope they look like this with the white check. I thought the black check made them look too close to the Details. 

I thought the Beethovens had a black Nike check... I hope they look like this with the white check. I thought the black check made them look too close to the Details. 
They have a black check on the other side of the shoe. The lateral side is  white and the medial side is black. Looks pretty dope and hopefully I'm lucky enough to cop.

Prolly gonna bball the MJ and casual the Beethoven.

Don't want the sole on the MJ to get messed from street wear so you can still see the moon.

I passed on the grapes...seeing everyone's happy pics has got me feeling sorry I did now! I'm still not sure though, some pics look great and some are pretty weak. Maybe if I walk into my FL and those awful florescent lights are coming down just right on that Barney flyknit makin it look JUST the right shade of Prince (and not a shade off because that wouldn't fly) and they're just sitting there calling my name I will grab them. Main selling point is the part of the shoe that nobody see's cause you're draggin it across pavement 
roll.gif

In other news, finally got my ASG's...life is so good right now! 

Do ppl really care about what the bottom of the shoe looks like??? LOL

I think it's cool to have unique features on a shoe. When you're paying $200 plus you should get little extra details to make something stand out. Idk why I have always wanted a shoe with a cool inner lining. I had the asg 9 but had to get rid of them because they were to big :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom