THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Saw these MJs in person and I'm probably in the minority but not really diggin them. Something just seems off. I'm curious to see what's in store after the Beethovens....

I'm happy with the 4 EM pairs I've purchased so far. I do hope that China color way sees a release here.....until then gonna backtrack and pick up as many 8s as possible

i wish my vomit looked that good.

tumblr_inline_mppcjb2Yg31qz4rgp.gif

@s dubl. You sensitive little guy arent you?!?! Lmao sorry if I hurt your feelings Mr niketalk

Kobe 9 elite low id MP size 12 $600

The nonsense has begun

I just returned my size 12  (Hyper purple) in Winston Salem if anyone is interested.  Lucky for me, they had a size 13 still.  To me, they feel much better.

Last edited:
Hahaha the sig was just for that ^^^^. Ive got 2 pair coming and they will never be for sale!

Anyone have any idea on how to make the elite highs a tad more comfy. I wear a 11.5 and I have 11.5 inspirations. And it bothers me that I can't get a snug enough feel on the court. Anyone know how different the 8 sole compares to the 9 is

The 8 insole is a little thinner, but I feel it is more comfortable in the 9 than the 9 insole. I recently switched to the Lebron 11 insole though (full length zoom), that gives it a perfectly snug fit, and is very comfortable. Problem with that solution is you have to buy some Lebron 11's. It would be nice if they sold the insoles separately as well.

Because I like to troll everyone in this thread..... :lol:
Thanks for proving my point. Your such a bad *** arent you.... Maybe you should pretend to be a baller more and you can have more imaginary friends
I never pretend to do or be anything....

@s dubl. You sensitive little guy arent you?!?! Lmao sorry if I hurt your feelings Mr niketalk
apology accepted, just don't let it happen again.

Back
Top Bottom