THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man that eBay MP talk is making me take a look for any 9.5s

I thought I got past this
What makes those 'ghosts' an EXT or a mid?
It can't be them there listed way different to anything else, either a **** up or something we haven't seen before
[table][tr][td]01/08/14[/td][td]Kobe IX MID EXT QS[/td][td]Black/Black[/td][td]$280[/td][td]704286-001[/td][/tr][/table]

That's odd, checked on Nike Australia and didn't see any Kobe IXs. Only saw the flyknit university red (lower merion) and some other Kobe

So they'll probably look like these but with EXT materials?
nike-kobe-ix-9-em-low-wear-test-sample-first-look-2.jpg

I wish we had some more clear news on the other elites coming out. If the univ red are just going to be a solid red shoe like the HGs then I think the Tovens will be the best of the 3 FK lows.

Looking for moonwalkers size 13. My local ftl in Pcola and mobile al didn't get them. If anyone sees some in stock somewhere that I could phone a order in please let me know. Thanks in advance!
FTL in Cordova mall got them. That's where I got mine. Dude at the new FTL In destin commons said they still had a good amount left. Also had Details.

Just paid $375 shipped for my second pair of masterpieces, sz11 worn 1x VNDS no flaws. Could I have gotten them at a cheaper price or na? Only elites i don't have are the influence but i plan on grabbing a pair soon
Send them my way, I'll pay you that $375 back
happy.gif

It bothers me that they release on the first and they're no pics yet..!if it's another shape pattern from nike I'm sending them a Nasty email

I posted this a while back... 'Poker Ace' was then taken as possibly Lower Merion 'Aces'... now the wait for pics.
Those aren't the univ red fk lows though, aren't those thought to be the high's because of the code? 12/1 those pics might not leak for a while. That one guy just had the 2 confused.

Beets will be easier to get than we think, I definitely would not spend 250 on a pre order, I already feel bad for the dudes that did it with the MJ, only to find out they haven't sold out in their area.

Nike did the countdown/ shot clock thing for the lebron cramp pack this morning liked they tried on the philli kobe em. I hope this doesn't become the normal.

a bit off topic but ill share anyways.

picked up some new dress shoes for work. they were cole haans with nike air. man these things are comfy.

back to Kobes....

I concur that the beethovens will be easier to snag than normal elites. Probably not as easy as the HGs as I think less will be made but no need for preorder.

Well?...as far as that release calender that goes all the way til November of the Kobe IX ....theres/its possible that we are ONLY gettin 3 "Flynit Lows"? releasing to the public..MJs, Beetohvens, Reds?...ONLY 3!!  SMFH!..that would suck big time...after the "University Reds" Nike is goin back to the "High Tops", and theres NO LOWS til atleast November as far as that calender is concerned?...and thats been acuarate so far in the past...UGH!

Release calendars change all the time. Especially this year with nike basketball products for some reason. Don't look to much into it.

Back
Top Bottom