THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

you could trade a hyper grape (they're still around) for some baes

that or you can put your feelers around dmv
You know any spots that have them around DMV?

Might check a few places tonight.
this is a loong shot, but my local champs sports over in tysons corners has a couple pairs left (2 to 3)

they have one WAY hidden up next to the matching clothing (look for the kobe shirts)

Saw the Hyper Grapes on a Champs wall today.  Really surprised they are still sitting.  Probably only one size though.  The size I saw was an 8.

Won a pair of masterpieces on eBay for 430 seller said "I wore these once on carpet and look never worn" good Deal?

Won a pair of masterpieces on eBay for 430 seller said "I wore these once on carpet and look never worn" good Deal?
Congrats!
Was it a Persian rug? Low shag carpet. Heavy shag? Beige or green colored? It'll all depend.

Last edited:
Anyone have any photos or seen some all red upper kobe 9 elite ids? I know the option is still available just havent seen any actual in hand photos of what the red will look like. It seems like the red elites dropping next month is a little more deep red than a true university red color. Plus the glow in the dark swoosh kinda puts me off them and I feel like the black wasn't executed very proper.

Let me know if ya'll seen any all red elite ids... VERY VERY tempted to execute this.

Anyone have any photos or seen some all red upper kobe 9 elite ids? I know the option is still available just havent seen any actual in hand photos of what the red will look like. It seems like the red elites dropping next month is a little more deep red than a true university red color. Plus the glow in the dark swoosh kinda puts me off them and I feel like the black wasn't executed very proper.

Let me know if ya'll seen any all red elite ids... VERY VERY tempted to execute this.
You'll most likely need to wait 1.5 - 2 weeks before people get them in hand 

^ Yeah I figured as much.. Ah well. My fav color is red so even though I think the black was over done in the red FK dropping in Sept I will likely still cop them. Got my Beethovens today from NDC... Absolutely beautiful sneakers. Can't wait until my Multi-color FK come next week.

Just seen the "REDS" in person guyz!.. and incase ya didnt know? the midsole speckles, laces, heel stitches, and YES EVEN THE NIKE SWOOSH are all "Glow in the dark" and they are str8 FIRE in person!..Def Cop!

After seeing the new pics of the red pair, I gotta pass. Didn't know there was green on em. To each his own, but I've never been a fan of a red/green combo.

Beethovens showed up today, very clean! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom