THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Isn't useful in what way? What are you guys looking for, engaging conversation? I can't count the times I've taken advantage of links, discount codes, legit checks, I can go on and on. NT still comes through IMO.

Last edited:
Ordered late tues night from Lithuania and recieved on Friday! fastest shipping ever lol I'm glad I jump on these beautiful in person
Got mine from them as well. Unbelievable how fast they got them here.

Edit: Nice to see a shot not on top of a bed or in front of more shoe boxes, confirming that some of us do in fact not live with our parents.

Last edited:

Edit: Nice to see a shot not on top of a bed or in front of more shoe boxes, confirming that some of us do in fact not live with our parents.

LMAOOO Repped. Not to jump in here but I thought I was the only one who felt like that about pics that way.

Aside from that. I think the peach jams are a sure shot double cop

The reason you'll see pictures in front of more shoe boxes is usually because a number of people on nt have a room or more in their home dedicated to this addiction.

Unless your a college student, buying release after release as an adult while living with your parents is crazy.

Isn't useful in what way? What are you guys looking for, engaging conversation? I can't count the times I've taken advantage of links, discount codes, legit checks, I can go on and on. NT still comes through IMO.
Totally agree with you on this. Links to kicks on sale all the time. I blame NT for making me spend my money because of deals I find on the forum. 
laugh.gif

and here it is (not my pic).
Coming from the great Kobe 8's, I still gotta get used to the idea of that Large Tongue, but I'm pretty sure these are a GO for me.

In all of the photos seen, the Red Color has stayed consistent, which is great! ...Definitely wouldn't be as interested if it were Ox or Dark Red.

And those Laces aren't Bad, BUT they definitely don't set them off. I woulda much rather had Red Laces w/ Black Speckles, so I may swap.

The reason you'll see pictures in front of more shoe boxes is usually because a number of people on nt have a room or more in their home dedicated to this addiction.
I have a large walk in closet for my kicks, so I get that. Just mean it ain't that hard to carry them to the dining room table or something. And always just a little freaked out by the "nasty transformers sheets" on the bed shots.
Unless your a college student, buying release after release as an adult while living with your parents is crazy. 
I think that's called being "shoe rich, housing poor".

I have a large walk in closet for my kicks, so I get that. Just mean it ain't that hard to carry them to the dining room table or something. And always just a little freaked out by the "nasty transformers sheets" on the bed shots.
how dare you dis my limited edition Bumble Bee bed sheets, my Mama paid good money for them jaunts
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
nah all jokes aside my wife would kill me if we slept on bed sheets like some that are posted, as far as taking pics i'm real random most times its in the living room, but if I get matching gear and i'm gonna wear once i'm done then its all laid out on the bed or if its a collection pic it's easier to take one pair of shoes to the others not that I haven't done the opposite  

Again wanna thank @s dubl for posting about Oneness taking phone orders for the EXT on Saturday. I used to scoff at paying shipping from them on certain shoes but I would not hesitate to pay the $15 anymore lol. They shipped out the second I paid the invoice and got them today. To @dunkahollik and his staff, you guys are fast! Ya'll the MVP lol.

BTW, I would .5 size up on the EXT if you have wide feet. Fits more like the FK lows/EM than the Elite highs as someone said.

No pics yet until I do a little "work" on them.

I am so confused on how that guy says NT isn't useful but posts and checks NT
View media item 1149916

The comment was that it isn't useful as it used to be.

The insiders with real knowledge never really post anymore.

Most of the early photos make their way on IG first.

Most of the deals are posted on sneakersteals first.

And if there is any useful info you have to dig through pages of members chatting and sharing inside jokes with their buddies.

I still come on NT because it eventually compiles all sources into ones site/thread. But I can't lie and say that I'm not fast scrolling through 10 pages at a time and only stopping for pics.

Back
Top Bottom