THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@redrum3281 you had me at Hellcat, and I'm a Subaru guy
laugh.gif

oh right...Kobe thread...just waiting on NDC to ship my Chinas
nerd.gif

@redrum3281 you had me at Hellcat, and I'm a Subaru guy
laugh.gif

oh right...Kobe thread...just waiting on NDC to ship my Chinas
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 it's funny I once told myself if I won the lottery i'd get a Camaro zl1 and snake theme that one and call it the black mamba, since dodge has viper and ford has cobra

so when is nike gonna let us in on more kobe news?

With the exception of Lebron XIIs, Nike's been puckered up pretty tightly these past couple months.

I really wish I had my pair. I'd like to take some shots with the Bruce Lee EMs. I think they compliment each other nicely.

I have the grey PRMs, I'm good.

Got the Chinas...saved by one of my favorite eBay sellers again.

NDC
mean.gif

might have to cop man

that $200 price tho :x i have a 20% off but wanted to save it for 2 pairs of MC's if they came back. no sure what to do now

Should check to see if the code still works. You wont really know until you click place order. Thats what happened to me. Everything was valid until I placed the actual order and I got an error. You should chat up a nike rep.

I'm LOVING how the Gold feels on the tongue.  Easily my favorite 9 thus far. It's so much easier to rock this heat over the Masterpieces in my books.

Pay attention to detail! It's like real chinese robe material they used for the tongue and that Pops extra hard!

Loving these more than the 'Tovens.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the Premium/PP packs that they started doing last year and now this year. $10 more for TB colorways with 3M :smh: That said, I like the Premium 9s more than the PP 8s that released last year. Just wouldn't pick one up unless it's on discount.

I agree with you guys. Wasn't a fan of last years an still not this year. Easy pass on all 3.

Back
Top Bottom