THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I see the FK Reds are drying up online....how's it looking in stores in the NYC area? I'm off work tomorrow and plan on picking up a pair.....any of the big stores in Manhattan still have FSRs or close to it?
the Bronx hoh had the mj ones like a week after they released. ....couldn't pass them up... I'd check that one.

So far my favorite EM is the black and cement ones. I like the China's a lot but I guess I'm partial to black. Now to find a pair under retail.

is there a chance nike will reup on mc flyknit for the id lows? so heated i missed out (multiple times)
Follow @nikestore on twitter and set up notifications. Keep an eye out in the next few weeks. The chances are low but you never know just be ready.

It's possible...

Moonwalker
Black or White
Thriller
Someone this weekend told me that my Moonwalkers look like they are Grimace themed. The guy was not a sneakerhead.

20070313102817!Grimace.jpg

I went to the mall this evening to check on leftover pairs of WTL if still available and also planning to buy the kobe 9 chinas but they only had sizes 12 and 14s so i looked at these red flyknits on display (size 9 my size). i could say they are very nice but my heart still goes out to the chinas.. welp, will try tomorrow at the other mall if they still got those.. but actually i got tempted to cop those red flyknits.

will see tomorrow. if china's not available then id go for the university red fk
UPDATE,

i went to the other mall (boca raton) about 35 miles away from my place to check on the chinas. unfortunately they only have a size 8 and 14
frown.gif
and I ended up copping the red flyknit lows after minutes of thinking.. I don't know how I should feel. the china kobe 9 was my purpose of going to the mall lol. anybody knows what store to cop a size 9 for retail? let me know pm.

Every shot I see just makes me impatient for mine. Want to put them side by side with the China's, see which I like better.

Follow @nikestore on twitter and set up notifications. Keep an eye out in the next few weeks. The chances are low but you never know just be ready.
I tweeted nikeid and asked if the MC flyknit would come back and they replied with "There are currently no plans for that Kobe 9 option to return. Please stay tuned for future updates and options."

so who knows....

I went to the mall this evening to check on leftover pairs of WTL if still available and also planning to buy the kobe 9 chinas but they only had sizes 12 and 14s so i looked at these red flyknits on display (size 9 my size). i could say they are very nice but my heart still goes out to the chinas.. welp, will try tomorrow at the other mall if they still got those.. but actually i got tempted to cop those red flyknits.

will see tomorrow. if china's not available then id go for the university red fk
UPDATE,

i went to the other mall (boca raton) about 35 miles away from my place to check on the chinas. unfortunately they only have a size 8 and 14
frown.gif
and I ended up copping the red flyknit lows after minutes of thinking.. I don't know how I should feel. the china kobe 9 was my purpose of going to the mall lol. anybody knows what store to cop a size 9 for retail? let me know pm.
Would check out Tysons Corners Footlocker in Mclean Virginia or stock locate. They STILL have a pair of inspirations, beethovens, and EXTS.

I tweeted nikeid and asked if the MC flyknit would come back and they replied with "There are currently no plans for that Kobe 9 option to return. Please stay tuned for future updates and options."

so who knows....
both times they sold out they've said everything and anything they wanted to. Some tweets got "they'll be back, stay tuned" and some got "no they will not return, check other options here .....", and others got what you just posted. All Nike reps and twitter account operators either know nothing, or are messing with people on purpose just because.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom