THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just copped the ext right now and will return them in a few minutes lol
why
oh yeah if anyone in the LA area copped a 10.5 EXT & it feels like it has an FK ID insert, sorry in advance

just switched the insert, went to lunch & theres an HOH by it...grabbed the ext, ate lunch, switched, returned the ext

(I wish i could switch those laces too. lol)

ok the 10.5  EXTs are super comfy to me... but there's only a minor difference between the MC ID & EXTs insert... unlike the EM inserts... but that minor difference helps imo

i would've copped the EXT if it wasn't almost 250... & if I didn't bought so much ids & maxed out the kobes portion of my shoe budget for this part of the year
laugh.gif

also I got too much toe box space if I get a size 11 FKs...  i need like a size 10.75 on these

hoping for a black EM insert release & "cop" those
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

these QS been sitting for a month around here... never seen that happen with Kobe QS's

Last edited:
nike.com trolled me lol. I went on and checked to see if they had a size 13 in the reds.... they did! went to click on it and I just missed out. Said that it was in someones cart. Im gonna go jump off a bridge now lol ( im completely joking).

After seeing all the problems people have had with the terrible quality on the finish of the gold shozoku logos on their FK iD lows I'm wondering have people been experiencing the same problem with their Mastero Elite Hi i.e. the gold has worn off the logo after wearing them for prolonged periods from the laces rubbing over the top?

My Maestros are still DS so I want to know what I'm in for.

After seeing all the problems people have had with the terrible quality on the finish of the gold shozoku logos on their FK iD lows I'm wondering have people been experiencing the same problem with their Mastero Elite Hi i.e. the gold has worn off the logo after wearing them for prolonged periods from the laces rubbing over the top?

My Maestros are still DS so I want to know what I'm in for.
yeah man its a stick on swoosh over the flyknit, but its also a thin layer of gold paint so any rubbing and it will smear on the flyknit and also under the paint is a grey. Ill post a pic

Quick question can anyone tell me did the EMs ever release in this black and yellow CW? If not are they due to come out ?
Might be a PS job, using the Laser Crimsons. With that crackle/cement it makes me think it's a fake/PS (and you can't see the yellow flawier threads through the side mesh). Even if real, not a fan.

Last edited:
I don't think they are photo shopped. There a pic way back in the thread of pj Tuckers locker and those shoes are there. I'm thinking they may release eventually

I don't think they are photo shopped. There a pic way back in the thread of pj Tuckers locker and those shoes are there. I'm thinking they may release eventually

actually bro that is SwaggyP's locker and those are a P.E. that were released to him when the EM low 1st hit the scene. He also has a all White pair with purple swoosh/liner that were sitting above these i believe in this pic?....highly doubt we will get any of those colorwayz tho?...seems like all the P.E.s get the FIRE colorwaz?...we get the crap left over!..LOL

Last edited:
They are literally just the crimson's, in yellow. The most boring pair to drop. That would be as useless of a release as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom