THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Nice pickup man! So you got all three elite lows, the chinas and 2 premiums are they the PP red/blue/green? Also I love the ASG but wish I had details too, you can't go wrong with either but i reckon the grey high are very different to the MPs and crazy DETAILED hence the name.
Thanks! Yeah they are the silver and the gorge green (although I sent these back on a claim
mad.gif
). I think that my next pickup is gonna be the ASG but I'm having a hard time fighting myself over the Details as well! SMH 
mean.gif
The only true EM I have is the crimson trace but the Chinas are Hella detailed! I just ordered some socks to match them last night!
smokin.gif

To those asking about the BHM Kobe i know i leaked some info given to me so i prob shouldnt say too much more but yea its a 9 and its not too colorful like some previous models pretty simple...but super fresh! Wait on it

To those asking about the BHM Kobe i know i leaked some info given to me so i prob shouldnt say too much more but yea its a 9 and its not too colorful like some previous models pretty simple...but super fresh! Wait on it
High or Low?  If low, EM or Flyknit?

I just selected "Moonwalker" on the poll and I'm a little surprised how little everyone liked them as oppose to the other KB9 releases. Figured all my other fellow Lake Show fans would've loved them lol.

lol yoooo! Nice! I'll be using my for all the Staples Center trips this season 
happy.gif
hell yeah! i dont know why no one likes them but it made it easy for me to cop them a couple months later when i had the funds for 20 over retail..... not to shabby if you ask me!

SMH..cmon bro!....its not like your spilling "Top Secret Goverment" information 4pete sake!...lol just give us "HIGH or LOW"?...PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!

I'm pretty sure it will be a high...

Nike can really milk the cow and have a xmas version in each model, same colorway, on highs, lows, ems

I'm pretty sure it will be a high...

Nike can really milk the cow and have a xmas version in each model, same colorway, on highs, lows, ems

I think they Do a high for xmas ASG BHM and then throw a graphic on iD for the EMs

hell yeah! i dont know why no one likes them but it made it easy for me to cop them a couple months later when i had the funds for 20 over retail..... not to shabby if you ask me!
The Moonwalkers sat in stores forever and were/are selling for under retail through various online outlets...

OT but I hope they go back to a Zoom setup for the X.
THIS!!!!!!! I either want Hex-Pod Zoom a la Hypercross and Lebron XII or a Lunarlon + Forefoot and Heel zoom (Sort if like Superhero 8 that had it)

kobe X for next year
jJErPNdWtAIqo.jpg

back to zoom tech? :nerd:
I don't know how to read Chinese, but there was this leak of tech info from earlier in the thread that briefly mentioned in English something about 180 degree zoom for the Xs at the bottom of the description. Not sure how accurate this will be, but I'd definitely love a return to zoom air.

Last edited:
If the kobe 10s have air anything combined with lunarlon then I'm in. The lebron 11s insole's are too comfy (with their full length lunar/zoom). Full length lunarlon and hex zoom pods would be a cool thing to try out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom