THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
came into this month thinking i could save up for november and december but these new pics got me wanting to cop badly... funds are low after that restock too 
mean.gif

They really remind me of Swingmans in that pic
I love the purples.  I just find them hard to wear with anything lol  I'm considering a lace swap to break up the purple.  Maybe black or silver laces.

My problem. I might eventually get rid of them, because i might never wear them.

Im still able too add sz 10.5 to cart. been doing it over and over for the heck of it just to see if ther still available.

**** that ill wait for the blues and save myself $50. dont like supporting retailers who act like resellers 

Im still able too add sz 10.5 to cart. been doing it over and over for the heck of it just to see if ther still available.
Guess my internet is just hella slow then.... Let me crawl into a corner where I always come up short on online releases....

Damn wish I would have caught that. I'm pissed i sold my sz 12 asg. They were just a tad big I needed an 11.5. Should have just sucked it up and rolled with it

Hey fellas just a heads up. Dont forget to add the code TECHPACK to your order of the brave blues this weekend. Its free 2 day shipping. I know its on the nike website and most of yall know. I just thought i would put it out there.

Back
Top Bottom