THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Order not guaranteed until email confirmation...

WBGJGo8.jpg

Last edited:
Even with the 20% discount these "Victory's" are not worth it. Just checked out footlocker and it would come out to $198.79 shipped to Michigan, and it's still not even tempting. These will sit for a while.

Favorite Kobe IXs:

1. Kings Pride

2. Kings Pride

3. Kings Pride

4. J/k ... If you were in the Lebron XI thread, you'd want to shoot yourself after seeing that repeated. Think broken record.

Anyway, if we're allowed to add IDs then...

1. MC Elite Lows

2. China's (Initially hated them, put them on and well ... 3 pairs later, I'd say I really like them)

3. Beethoven's (Usually am not a big fan of white shoes, but these are en fuego)

Easters ain't too shabby either.

Saw that the Exclusion label has been added on FootLocker. For those that copped with discount, keep us posted. I almost copped myself, but figured it was too good to be true and dont wanna waste time with Cancellation etc.…:rolleyes

for all the people that passed here like me, we will remember this day forever if these become kobe's xmas kicks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So even though you didn't like them enough to buy them now, if they became his Christmas shoes, you'd want them then?
calm down mother teresa, admit it there's a lil hypebeast in all of us. if these shoes became x3 or maybe more than their original price like the grinches wouldn't you want them too? 

Last edited:

calm down mother teresa, admit it there's a lil hypebeast in all of us. if these shoes became x3 or maybe more than their original price like the grinches wouldn't you want them too? 
I'm not throwing stones here, I'm just trying to understand the line of thinking. I'm new to this whole thing really so I'm just trying to see where people are coming from. But no, personally I wouldn't be interested in these if they climbed in price or if Kobe wears them. That's just me though.

This guy I knew just got some super crazy bot. He's all excited and wants to begin his own reselling business and ATC service.

He was all hyped up about this release. He's like Kobe's sell out all the time. I'm like the anticipation was pretty low for the Legacy and Restores. He's probably going to be shipping/returning a lot of shoes back.

I tried, and struck out.  I'm guessing they'll come back on NDC after people are done "practicing".  SMH
they are available at ftl and ndc in all sizes right now
Thanks bro!

I tried, and struck out.  I'm guessing they'll come back on NDC after people are done "practicing".  SMH
I tried adding 9.5 after I saw your post about the error and it went straight to cart. Were you mobile?
  Thanks bro.  Yea I was on mobile.

Last edited:

To begin with, Grinches were limited. Second, they were fire from the jump, and were hard to get/expensive even while the VI was still releasing. 3 or 4 years later, depending on how you look at it, they are even more expensive - relative best case scenario, 5 to 6X retail DS $750-800, worst case 1K+.

Very very few recent releases go for 5-8 x retail (please re-read that part if tempted to list shoes that are the exception).

Kobe has worn other Christmas models, and they have not appreciated like the Grinch.

This shoe is no Grinch. Whether worn on Christmas or not (and it won't be). There will be Christmas sigs just like every year.

Last edited:

So even though you didn't like them enough to buy them now, if they became his Christmas shoes, you'd want them then?
my basis for liking a shoe is not based on aftermarket value, that doesn't even make sense to me, you should like a shoe bcuz it fits your taste and style

Loved this colorway from the moment I saw the first photos. Copped off of NDC this morning easily, of course. Went straight to cart. 

Repped for the info. I more so meant their policy when it comes returning after 30 days. It says that merchandise must be unused or unworn after 30 days. If I try them on, does nike considered them used/worn. Ive always wanted to know how strict they are with that.
As long as the soles are not dirty or clearly been worn you can still try them on and walk around the house with them. They still need to be in new condition when they are returned after 30 days.

Damn! How are the brave blues sold out in size 9.5 on NDC. What the heezy. Anybody know where they have a 9.5? I wanted to test out the sizing difference with my size 9. Most prefer a place where I can return easily if it doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom