THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just ordered the Legacy and Victory for $270. 
pimp.gif

What about a black 9 high with a gum bottom..

The Mid Ext is beautiful and all, but I wouldn't be mad if they applied that CW to the highs.

Wishful thinking out loud..

Gym blue EM aren't too bad could have been better. Don't need it if you have past Kobes in this color way. Good GS Warriors color way I could see a player wear.

boring colorway. you can ID something if you want it.

I thought the purpose of EM versus flyknit was what you can do with it. You can make a plain blue flyknit. Why can't you you use designs similar to the early 8's like the pit vipers or pythons.

Last edited:
I don't get ya'll lol, complain that Nike isn't being creative with Flyknit colorways, but hype up an all-white pair :lol:

Same here.

I could've sworn I saw a kid at my gym playing in a pair of venomenons that look exactly like this.

Ya there's is a venomenons colorway just like that. When niketown Boston had their grand re opening a while back, they were on display and from far away I was like oh nice new 9 colorway haha.

I don't get ya'll lol, complain that Nike isn't being creative with Flyknit colorways, but hype up an all-white pair :lol:

NT, where contradictions happen.

last year when someone cut off the snakeskin off their christmas 8's, people were loving that print.

now it's on nikeid for the 9 and the thread is dead as ever.

simply put: people want what they can't have. they want white fk, but if nike released it before kobe wearing them, they would have sat and 99% of the responses would be "pass, they'll get dirty"

Last edited:
been getting blisters when I use my 9 High. Both for bball and casually. Didn't get blisters though when I used my EMs.

My question is, should I size up in the Elite lows? Don't have a pair yet and I'm looking into getting a pair. Do the lows fit tighter in the toe area?

I have a 10.5 and a 10 on the elite lows and I'd say its better to go .5 up bruh. The elite lows are too snugg if you go TTS

Yeah those aren't in my watch list I will pass. Anyone that has the elite high Kobe's because I only have the low pair is it good to go tts and how are they on court indoors? I have a pair from the showtime Kobe's that came out on hold in champs so I'm curious.

I'm starting to believe that the damn flyknit is just for marketing purposes only..

What's the actual purpose of them in Kobe 9? I have balled in Kobe 1-9 too.

They can't even take advantage of the CW aspect of the flyknit. SMH

I'm good on those white FK if they released. Have an white based EM iD already. Don't want to deal with 2 pairs of dirt magnet.

I'm starting to believe that the damn flyknit is just for marketing purposes only..

What's the actual purpose of them in Kobe 9? I have balled in Kobe 1-9 too.

They can't even take advantage of the CW aspect of the flyknit. SMH

TLDR

More avy pics please

Back
Top Bottom