THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The sole tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I need more pics but Nike helping me save

Honestly if that is the Xmas pair I like it. Wouldn't be something I'd really love to have just be a nice little grab on a random day.

sick.gif

UNDS'ed my pair of FKs since I decided that I'm only going to stick with one EM and one FK.

Anyone know if the cushioning in the two are exactly the same? The EM's cushioning feels a lot "bouncier". It might be because it's already broken in, but I can't recall how it felt before that.

@duck dodgers duck taled us again.
eyes.gif
x'mas are weak.
well they didn't wow, but I do like the red and they are roughly a billy x better than the bron ver, wonder how the kd will turnout oh and if they're not the Christmas pair than they're still nice, the red is to red for this to be the crimson high that we've been hearing about so there's that too

I feel like the 9s are mirroring the Lakers season right now.

I think the last pair I bought was the China's or Thriller. At least there's iD to play with. It's too bad they never threw the Elite highs on there.

I'm really losing my patience with these wack *** drops. Sorry for the hate but where are all the EM colorways at? Just looking for a nice colorway to ball in... 
mean.gif

I liked the Philippines but struck out twice and aside from those nothing catches my attention..

Yeah why aren't they making the EMs like the Kobe 8, they can make like a million colorways with it.

Oh well, time to catch up with the ASG and MP

Everyone in this thread for the most part has hated on each one of the highs in the first pictures that leak, and then end up buying them when we see better pictures. Same will be the case with these.

GOTDAMN THAT SOLE ON THE RED HIGHS IS BS! LMAO!!!

NIKE IS GIVING OUR(AT LEAST MY) POCKETS A NICE LIL BREATHER!!!

Phillipines and China were great. They had some great details. Missed out on the Phillipines but they were probably the best EM.

There is definitely a lot of potential in all four variants: EM, Elite low, Elite High and EXT.

I was bat ish crazy for the 8. But the 9 was definitely hit or miss especially recently (Legacy, Snakeskin, Restored, the blue/gold EM, XMAS, the three triangle PPs, blah, blah, blah).

I think everyone's issue is the wasted potential.

But agreed, we will need to see more pics of the XMAS.

Just give us one or two more GREAT colorways. I don't care if they're highs, lows, or EMs. Then bring on the 10.

what's so funny? :nerd:

they're both good, but the FK requires more of a break-in (for ball) which can be annoying to some.

AFAIR, every time you got a chance you blasted the FKs compared to the EMs. Just thought it was funny you ended up changing your mind/taking it back. That is all.

what's so funny? :nerd:

they're both good, but the FK requires more of a break-in (for ball) which can be annoying to some.

AFAIR, every time you got a chance you blasted the FKs compared to the EMs. Just thought it was funny you ended up changing your mind/taking it back. That is all.

well because the EM's are perfect out of the box.. that's why. i've been spoiled with shoes requiring little to no break in period. when i put on the FK i was a little disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom