THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I love my boy Kobe but it is killing me seeing him shoot 30% from the field and chuck up 30 shots a game 
sick.gif

I like the nickname, "Cal Bears" ... Just glad someone didn't post in here as the "Laneys".
Calling them Laney's would be, well, stupid. The Cal Bear reference is clear, definite, and intentional, the Laney connection is just coincidental. (This is not directed at @comacoma33  but at anyone who would make this connection based on a coincidence of CW). Either way, I don't care for the "Laney" CWs and this one is a miss for me as well. More lackluster color blocking and lack of creativity.
Chinas in Wisconsin.
nerd.gif
I lived outside MIL for a couple years, I DO NOT miss that cold!

I take it were never going to get a white fk low then. Might just have to cop the beethovens and do a paint job on the outsole from gray to black. Shouldve just copped when I had the chance. There still a pair of moonwalker sitting at my local FL. Might go cop those too..haven't seen any others that look good to me..not a fan of highs besides the MP's

BTW those customm ext are fire!!!

i just wanna see the pics of the shoes
Pretty sure that these are the "Christmas" shoes we saw some pages back with the red and white sole. Seems like the timing is right with it coming out on 12/13 and all. IMO of course.
Christmas shoes come out like the day after Christmas plus there's nothng ext about the christmas shoes plus the description says all red snake style which def doesn't fit with the Christmas

Christmas shoes come out like the day after Christmas plus there's nothng ext about the christmas shoes plus the description says all red snake style which def doesn't fit with the Christmas
where did you read "all red snake style"? Nike doesnt show a release for an elite after christmas yet but i guess you could be right since they havent been good about listing their releases lately.

where did you read "all red snake style"? Nike doesnt show a release for an elite after christmas yet but i guess you could be right since they havent been good about listing their releases lately.
I didn't say anything about showing i said they come out as in release, look back the last couple yrs and the big 3's christmas shoes come out on the 26th of Dec roughly, as far as the all red snake skin did you even read the posting it says snake scales in all red sorry to have wrote it backwards for you

I didn't say anything about showing i said they come out as in release, look back the last couple yrs and the big 3's christmas shoes come out on the 26th of Dec roughly, as far as the all red snake skin did you even read the posting it says snake scales in all red sorry to have wrote it backwards for you
So what you're saying is we should expect at least two red elite highs this month (christmas and the prm ext qs) and possibly a third if the infareds are a not a reference to the christmas and a red (burgundy) em.... Nike must really be running out of ideas.... thats terrible smh

What I find most interesting is that on NDC the PRM EXT QS shows as black on black not red... hopefully we can get some clarity soon what it will actually be. Kinda feel like the Kobe shoe crew has been keeping things close to the chest until like a week before not letting the hype build as much...
[table][tr][td]
launch_logo_swoosh.png
[/td][td][h3]Kobe IX High KRM EXT[/h3]Black/Black
$275 | 717593-001[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
For whatever reason all of the Kobe exts have said black black even the exts on the 29th say black black and we know they're the Jake the snakes, as for 3 red kobes in Dec its possible but try looking at it as 4 in 30days with the strategy's depending in the view of the diff crimsons used, Nike color wheel strikes again lol

For whatever reason all of the Kobe exts have said black black even the exts on the 29th say black black and we know they're the Jake the snakes, as for 3 red kobes in Dec its possible but try looking at it as 4 in 30days with the strategy's depending in the view of the diff crimsons used, Nike color wheel strikes again lol (SOOOO TRUE)
Well at least I'll be saving some money.... think I'm only gonna grab the ext's. Cant believe how unimaginative they have been with the flyknit on the elites.... only a couple have been truely unique. Hope they shape up and release some nice ones before Feb!

Back
Top Bottom