THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those look like they are a lower quality than the venomenons. I seriously doubt that those are the 10's. It would also make no sense to have the 4 red stitches on one shoe and the full shozoku on the the other. I wouldn't mind seeing that though on the backs again like the 8's had.

If that's the X it's awful, but anyway, not the thread for it.

Don't think I'll cop Sequoias this week, but will end up grabbing them and the Victorys at some point. I'll get the Candy Cane joints as well, but if those Deep Garnet are what they are calling the Merion I'll skip them.

Not sure what else that leaves to cop or not. Another EXT maybe, possibly another high or two (Chlorine Multi and All Red right?), but no FK lows....

Kobe X Blue Lagoon/BLK-Vapor Green

705317 403

2/7/15

OMG!...NO!!!! NO!!!  NO!!!!..SMH..NO! Please just be 1st stage sample!  Those "LOOK" worse than a take down model of the "Venomenoms".  but then again they'll prob grow on me and ill end up lovin em?..LOL

People need to chill..

Every time we get a "first look" photo taken by a potato, ppl write off the shoe.

Their mind changes rather quickly when Nike shoes their own pics

I'm going to miss the highs. Wearing the Details as my dailies and still have three pairs on ice to break out once they are done for good. (ASG, Elite Gold, Victory) Will pick up the Blue and Sequoia if they go on clearance. 

man 90 bucks for the pop arts is a great deal but just got the red PRMs from the wifey and my shoe duffel bag just got shipped so ill have to pass.

Back
Top Bottom