THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's a lot of people that are quick point out that this isn't a true flyknit shoe. So why continue comparing this shoe to other TRUE flyknit shoes?

What makes it not a true flyknit shoe?
There is a fuse or mesh layer underneath as opposed to the flyknit runners which have no reinforcement. Yes a basketball shoe needs to have that extra support for durability. But look at the xx9 where it is a straight woven upper. thats my guess on where the kobe x will head to

All that damn red is too much.
you can never have too much red look at Santa Claus and Rudolph
laugh.gif

Hi All,

Looking for some insight on the Kobe 9 Elite Lows. I wear insoles (Superfeet) and I was wondering if the 9s are like the 8s where all the cushioning is in the insole. I have to take out the original insole that comes with the shoes and put in my own, so if I were to do would I lose all the cushioning? 

Any info is appreciated!

Yes, the 9s have a lunarlon insole same as the 8s. Once you take it out, you're walking on a rubber outsole and nothing else.

Damn.... Really was hoping that wasn't the case. Oh well, guess I'll look for some 5s/6s on eBay. Thanks for the answer!

Damn.... Really was hoping that wasn't the case. Oh well, guess I'll look for some 5s/6s on eBay. Thanks for the answer!
If you really want Kobe's you can just trim the insole.

Kind of like this except you won't be add the full length zoom unit and would be putting the insole on top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom