THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Only have 5 pairs of 9s. All the flyknit lows plus the MC ID and the phillipines em which I don't even really like but I somehow got it in cart on a restock along with my Beethoven's so I wasn't about to risk messing around and editing my cart lol

Last edited:
Only have 5 pairs of 9s. All the flyknit lows plus the MC ID and the phillipines em which I don't even really like but I somehow got it in cart on a restock along with my Beethoven's so I wasn't about to risk messing around and editing my cart lol
The highs are dope you are missing out

I think you gotta have at least one high to make the 9 collection complete. Later down the line I think people will regret not picking up a pair. Im rolling with three and my legacys are still DS.

Legacys, strategys, and victories all sitting where I live

I actually liked the kobe 9 snakeskin high ext in pictures, but the way the snakeskin is glossy in real life makes it look cheap...

I had 30 some-odd pair of kobe 8s :lol:

Me too. I think I went way too hard on the 8. There were definitely some turds toward the end of the run. But I loved the shoe.

The 9s sprinted out hard with the HTMs, Elite Highs but then crashed probably around the time they dropped the Kung Fus.

Well it's onto the Xs.

Last edited:
I think you gotta have at least one high to make the 9 collection complete. Later down the line I think people will regret not picking up a pair. Im rolling with three and my legacys are still DS.
This. Waiting to catch the victory or strategy on discount

I decided to be different and picked up the Snakeskin highs. Got them via NDC and $30 back from ebates. I'll figure out how to rock them someday. Ha! Maybe after I visit the petshop for a python or something. 

Me too. I think I went way too hard on the 8. There were definitely some turds toward the end of the run. But I loved the shoe.

The 9s sprinted out hard with the HTMs, Elite Highs but then crashed probably around the time they dropped the Kung Fus.

Well it's onto the Xs.
you do know the bruce lees were one of the first 9s to drop right? Well well b4 htm

Was saving my voucher for the Gift of Flight pack...mich have to use it for a couple of ID's....

Hopefully Kobe can just drop 77 points in the game 2morrow night?....its not like its not a possibility?..hes done it before! lol  Cmon Kobe!!....MULTI...MULTI....MULTI....MULTI....MULTI...

Also......NO "AIRBRUSH" CRAP NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what im seein online guyz its gunna be a "WHITE-MULTI" QUICKSTRIKE!....

So Im imagining everyone and there momma is gunna be sitting in front of there computer/phone as soon as he passes MJ??..lol..expect a hella quick sellout and most likely a "NikeGlitch" Freeze online from everyone ordering??...BET!?  lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom