THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If ya'll are about it
pimp.gif

Not a fan of these WTKs at all or even understand why they are a What The shoe in the first place. Both shoes are identical 

Not a fan of these WTKs at all or even understand why they are a What The shoe in the first place. Both shoes are identical 
I do agree that the WTK moniker shouldnt really be applied to these but I like them regardless of the name. Can easily see why people would be turned off by them though. I really like seeing new weave colors of FK. That is what draws me to the Xmas', never seen a white/red knit combo before and dunno when I will have an opportunity to grab one again.

I do agree that the WTK moniker shouldnt really be applied to these but I like them regardless of the name. Can easily see why people would be turned off by them though. I really like seeing new weave colors of FK. That is what draws me to the Xmas', never seen a white/red knit combo before and dunno when I will have an opportunity to grab one again.
Yea, I personally dont like pastel colors so they do nothing for me

There are some touches of the WTK that are nice like the inner liner and the various tags all mashed together inside the tongue, but I def agree on them not following the WT line. Seems like Nike just trying to capitalize on that hype.

Wow, these PE's are
smokin.gif

I even love the design on the ankle. Kobe mostly always used to wear the shoes that got released. Why is he turning into LeBron with the 9?
mean.gif

I'd cop these the first day if they released.
With Lebron, he wears PEs  that are normally head and shoulder above the releases for the public. I am not really seeing that with Kobe. Sure, some are cool but most aren't any better than anything that we have had an opportunity to get.

Lebron almost refuses to wear GRs. I am not sure he has worn any besides HOL, even the Datas he wore were different than the GR.

If the Kobes were 2 inches lower I would be all over them, they still look dope in pictures though.
Thats my thoughts exactly. I think the Lebron 12s are around 6.5 inches at the highest point from the ground and they are perfect for me. Scared on the highs but going to grab me a few anyways. Just going to go with the Xmas, details, and try for the WTK

I feel that the 9 elite high is such a unique and different shoe that it is a must have if you have been following the Kobe line. Regardless how you feel about the highs or not I think years down the road it will be viewed as somewhat of a classic that broke the traditional mode.

The highs also have a comfort level that the lows and EMs don't have, IMO. The biggest downside is that in warmer weather your feet can bake in those things
laugh.gif

It's all the same cushion setup though
yeah bottom wise its no different but the hightop feels great around my ankle on the court, as a guy with ankle problems I feel safe in these.

Only downside is lace time because I go all the way up.

Well it's also the extra room from the midfoot to the toebox. I like that feeling versus a second-skin, snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom