THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think he wants the red viper nickname
laugh.gif
  these are str8 fire, loving them, gonna be my all red Christmas shoe tomorrow wish my hat would be here though

$6.50 off ebay WINNING!!!!!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Apparently WTK has been pushed back one day to the 11th. Guess they wanna make sure their remastered Jordan is the main focus for the 10th

Apparently WTK has been pushed back one day to the 11th. Guess they wanna make sure their remastered Jordan is the main focus for the 10th
they been doing that a lot, changed everything away from the KO Columbia's, changed the KDs to the 9th, left the black mamba's for new yrs eve though
happy.gif

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-12/kobe-9-krm-ext  I don't remember if this was posted yet
[h2]KOBE 9 KRM EXT[/h2]
$275

DEC

LAUNCH:  Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Black/Black716993-001

KOBE 9 KRM EXT: BLACK MAMBA

The Kobe 9 continues to stretch the imagination, taking its heightened innovation from the court to the community with a Mamba-centric lifestyle feel.

The latest Kobe 9 EXT is meant to embody the aesthetic and attitude of Kobe Bryant’s alter ego–the venomous Black Mamba. Tonal from top to bottom, the upper is styled in Black KRM featuring compression molded scales that flow on the vamp and quarter panel, mimicking the smooth pattern found on the Black Mamba. The monotone design continues with premium Black leather running down the heel and collar. Completing the design, chrome inlays highlight a muted midsole to shine off the court.

All Black. All Mamba. The Kobe 9 EXT drops December 31st on nike.com/sportswear and at select Nike Sportswear retailers.

i'm ready, still 3rd on my list though behind the Vipers and mids

man **** nike. ima lay low like a mofo in coping shoes after this year. gotta stop feeding the beast!

I copped, and I really like the TPU part of the upper, just wish the leather had better scale stamping. Might order another pair and send back whichever right and left I like least.
Did yours have black spots on them like this? I complained to NDC and got a 20% code off for this. Had to order another pair and send these back. 

Back
Top Bottom