THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Objectively, I think they are a cool high - but, realistically, they just are a no-wear for me. Too much white and pastel, and at $50 more than the other elites, I just don't see the justification for the price hike. Good luck to all going for them.

It's for the 3m laces lol

I think the coolest part of the wtk is the shozoku logo in different colors on the tongue. Might actually consider getting that as a shirt if it drops.

I think the coolest part of the wtk is the shozoku logo in different colors on the tongue. Might actually consider getting that as a shirt if it drops.
Shirt should cost less than the $50 extra you'd spend to get it on the kicks.

My local Foot Locker doesn't have a ticket procedure listed on their website for the WTK but does for the Jordan 4 Retro.  Hmmm..........Guess I'm going to be calling them tomorrow to see what's up.

My local Foot Locker doesn't have a ticket procedure listed on their website for the WTK but does for the Jordan 4 Retro.  Hmmm..........Guess I'm going to be calling them tomorrow to see what's up.
If no ticket procedure is listed, then it is FCFS.

Hey, new here. Just scored my first ever pair of Nike's (crazy, I know), but got a question. 

I went to local HOH to try some ix highs on to confirm my size. 11 was too small, 13 was too big. They didn't have any 12s. I tried a 12 in the low Zoom Kobe 9 Gym Blue and they fit great.  Since I assume the 12 in high's will fit me, do you think 12.5 will be OK as well? I can order a pair of Perspectives online for $250, but they're in 12.5 and would hate to drop the money to find they are too big. I can't find them in 12 for a decent price anywhere. I'd like to think the 12.5 will be fine as well. 

Last edited:

Hey, new here. Just scored my first ever pair of Nike's (crazy, I know), but got a question. 

I went to local HOH to try some ix highs on to confirm my size. 11 was too small, 13 was too big. They didn't have any 12s. I tried a 12 in the low Zoom Kobe 9 Gym Blue and they fit great.  Since I assume the 12 in high's will fit me, do you think 12.5 will be OK as well? I can order a pair of Perspectives online for $250, but they're in 12.5 and would hate to drop the money to find they are too big. I can't find them in 12 for a decent price anywhere. I'd like to think the 12.5 will be fine as well. 
General consensus is that the highs run a tad bit big. Many people on the thread have opted to go a half size down others, like myself, decided to stay TTS. I havent really heard of anyone on here talking about going a half size up. So i would say that they would be a little to big. This is assuming that you normally wear a 12. Honestly one of the best ways to try your size would be to order a pair from NDC and see how they feel considering Nike's great return policy.

I know your looking for a good deal and $250 isnt bad but i know i wouldnt pay that much without knowing for sure what i was getting. 

General consensus is that the highs run a tad bit big. Many people on the thread have opted to go a half size down others, like myself, decided to stay TTS. I havent really heard of anyone on here talking about going a half size up. So i would say that they would be a little to big. This is assuming that you normally wear a 12. Honestly one of the best ways to try your size would be to order a pair from NDC and see how they feel considering Nike's great return policy.

I know your looking for a good deal and $250 isnt bad but i know i wouldnt pay that much without knowing for sure what i was getting. 
Thanks...gonna hold out for a 12 in the stye I want then. I already got two pairs of Christmas' in size 12 on their way....now i'm wondering if 11.5 will be good as well. Maybe have to find somewhere where they are in stock but returnable if they don't fit. 

A NWT sighting 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

My MPs still take the top spot for me... 
nthat.gif

Well fellas I let go of my Masterpieces today, sold them for the low low (IMO) to a homie, ($350)...the only 9's I have now (waiting on delivery) are the original Mamba Moments, IMO those are more meaningful/special cause Kobe wore em and they were for a special moment in history.

I gotta jump on the low's wagon and finally realized how difficult it is to "pull off" the highs. Most of the time, my jeans would cover the top part, and I wasn't about to only limit myself to wear joggers anytime I wanted to wear the highs.

Back
Top Bottom