THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
looking for a pair of masterpiece's for a decent price, wasup NT fam
good luck, I think just about everyone is doing the same thing. 

I have personally done a complete 180 on the Details. I wish I would have called when they hit the outlet and got a pair. Oh well. If anyone knows where to get details for below retail pm me or something. 

could bid 10,000 still would have won them for 215.50 
laugh.gif

nah, they say that they were only worn a few times and they're black flyknit shoes so I'm sure they still look good. Local eBay seller wouldnt budge from 350 for an unworn pair. I'm throwing them right on my feet when I get them so I'm good with my decision and saving 117 bucks 
smokin.gif
not you, the other dude....hahahaha

good luck, I think just about everyone is doing the same thing. 

I have personally done a complete 180 on the Details. I wish I would have called when they hit the outlet and got a pair. Oh well. If anyone knows where to get details for below retail pm me or something. 
yeah, been hunting....no luck.....

Hey guys, do you know how long shipping from Bouncewear takes once shipped? I'm from southern California and curious about coping from them.

Last edited:

WTKB 9 is mostly sold out, and the best will be retail @ 275. you dreaming of a discount on these? These are no EM or the team colorway high KB 9.
No discount from a retailer but those ebay sellers that will be sitting on these will budge.  Or after 29 days people will start to realize that they aren't going to make a killing off of these and they return them to the store.  Then cop with a discount code.  Either way, I'm patient. 

Returning my WTKs @nike outlet on sunday that i got from ndc. Not for me. Called Nike outlet and they said i get cashback for paypal purchases from ndc. Just gonna double-up MCs that i found on the bay then onto BHM.

Jordan Hill wearing alternate(black on medial side and white on lateral side) BHM? Or Details?

Last edited:
Returning my WTKs @nike outlet on sunday that i got from ndc. Not for me. Called Nike outlet and they said i get cashback for paypal purchases from ndc. Just gonna double-up MCs that i found on the bay then onto BHM.
That's crazy. Everytime I return something to the nike outlet and I paid with paypal, they give me a damn gift card. So I quit using paypal for NDC

[h3]RETURN TO STORE[/h3]
You can return your Nike.com purchase to most Nike retail store locations. Simply bring your packing slip or order number. Note: Nike stores cannot process refunds to PayPal accounts and may instead offer a gift card or store credit at the manager's discretion.

Back
Top Bottom