THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Picked up the asg gumbo for $220 instead of the wtk on the day wtk was released. Today i spent the money i set aside for the bhm and copped the detail for $240. Two of the best decisions i made so far this year...lol
Did you win those 9.5 details last night? I was gonna bid on em but I had just sniped another NTer for the gumbos and I thought I was gonna get him again so I backed off. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally picked up wtk for 220$ at the local HOH. I really like them but couldn't see myself spending 275. They should've been called the Easters imo.

Surprisingly got the call for size 12 in the BHM's at both spots that had a raffle. Anyone need help getting a size 12 hmu.

View media item 1356614View media item 1356615
@SnottieDrippen you were right man. You have to scoop these and catch them in person. Was able to get those and the BHM 1s this morning.

I'll probably get the BHM 9s and get back my details then I'll be done with 9s. Here's the ranking of the ones I own, hope to own again, and want.

Masterpiece
Beethoven
Details (need them back)
BHM (Hopefully)
Christmas
Snakeskin
Inspiration

Will shipping from kickz.com bee free since its over 100 euros. Anybody have experience from them and know if they charge fee for international?

Has anyone had issues playing in the elites? The carbon fiber shank on the inner heel of my left shoe stabs me when I make cuts. It almost,makes them impossible to play in.

Has anyone had issues playing in the elites? The carbon fiber shank on the inner heel of my left shoe stabs me when I make cuts. It almost,makes them impossible to play in.
I actually had that on the outside of my left ankle but never my right. I switched to just wearing them casually but I'm not sure what caused that

Back
Top Bottom