THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@addy85   One day Ima get like you one day LOL  thanks boss  Standing Ovation
nthat.gif

$540 shipped for DS MPs size 9.5 decent?

I know there might be cheaper but I'm not having any luck 

Im buying btw

Last edited:

Not the best deal but I'd do it before they dry up if I didn't already have a first pair.
Dang

Whats a fair price sir? Or what should I be looking to spend?

Pairs on ebay are priced around $699 in that size and Im not to caught up with fakes

Thank you in advance

Dang

Whats a fair price sir? Or what should I be looking to spend?

Pairs on ebay are priced around $699 in that size and Im not to caught up with fakes

Thank you in advance
I believe the 500ish pairs are the only ones moving. 540 is only $40 more but it also depends on your size and how often they are listed on ebay. I try to keep an eye out for my size over a period of time to see what the average selling price is. If you don't see anything cheaper all week/month or how ever long you are willing to wait, just cop it.

Last edited:
20 total, 18 different? Very nice!

Not as nice as mine, but I live in danger of being killed by my wife.

Thanks! Post that pic of the family bro

@alcstarheel
  WHoa! That is an epic post! :nthat:

Props.

@alcstarheel
 Must be nice to be rich :x

Not rich man just stayed diligent. Didn't want to miss out on this classic and I think historical version of the Kobe line. Especially now when Kobe's playing days are winding down fast :frown:

@alcstarheel
 Must be nice to be rich :x

He's hungry.

I was eating haha

Best sneaker pic ive ever seen! Kobe 9 high might just be the best sneaker ever

Props man!

damn thats tons of $$$$ :nerd:

Over the whole year tho. 1 to 2 purchases a month was doable, for the most part haha some months the struggle was real.

Nice collection bro. Not only do you got nice variety but you also doubled up on the exact pairs i wish i doubled up on.

I actually accidentally doubled up by winning some eBay auctions I didn't expect. That Inspiration was $140 (used..I needed a pair to hoop in) I think and the Showtimes were like $170 so I'm set on hoopers for the next two years.

Been needing some of those IKEA shelves for my vinyl, was hoping they would also fit 2 Elite boxes per cubbie. The wife will not be happy [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Damn Ikea / Furni

Takes me all damn day to assemble things. But im not too handy so thats part of the problem.

Crazy collections up there. Repped to both. But Can you please change the order of the 6 and 7 on the shelf for preludes. Lol

Back
Top Bottom