THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ohwell.gif
 Hopefully yall get in soon. I haven't been active on FB in years so I know I have no one in the group.

for those of you waiting on BW.  Just wanted to update you guys, it took exactly two weeks for my WTK to arrive.  no customs (as far as I know).   hope that helps you guys out.  

Here are some iphone pics, of my ndc pair compared to BW pair.  

different toe box flyknit patterns

ndc (left) BW (right)    the gray part is a bit uneven on the ndc pair.  

all in all , I'm happy with these. not sure if ill keep both though.    

Last edited:
Nice look with the camo pants. I like how they look like combat boots with the camis tucked in. I noticed Ye was rocking this look in the "Only One" video with some military issue lookin boots and a black Carhart.

Kanye or the the use of Ye or any form of yeezy is banned from this thread

^Come on fam. I can't stand how many sheep want to mimic his style, but I am definitely a fan of his music. I was low key mad that he had that black Carhart on though, because I'm sure people are going to bite the whole fit to a T. I wear Carhart because I'm a blue collar guy, and the black joints are tough!

^Come on fam. I can't stand how many sheep want to mimic his style, but I am definitely a fan of his music. I was low key mad that he had that black Carhart on though, because I'm sure people are going to bite the whole fit to a T. I wear Carhart because I'm a blue collar guy, and the black joints are tough!
and they are affordable.  i do'nt knwo what he's wearing but it better not drive up prices for carhartts haha

Has the Sequioa dropped in price yet. I know those are gonna hit a few sites for real cheap.

i don't want the ban hammer but anyone want the bHm kobe 9 size 14 before i return it to champs?

I just picked up my first pair of Kobe 9s yesterday from Footlocker, and these things are REALLY comfortable. I'm surprised they still had my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom