THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So is casual wear for these pretty much a no-go for most? I can't see it myself but that's just my opinion..

So is casual wear for these pretty much a no-go for most? I can't see it myself but that's just my opinion..

Only for those who don't want them for casual use to begin with or those who lack the fashion sense to pull them off casually. People have been wearing shoes this hight casually forever. People act as if this is the first high shoe ever made on earth. Lol

Do the people who ball realize the reason we have retros and all these CWs and Prelude Packs is because of the casual wearers? Ballers want to look cool on court and others off. I'm just waiting to see what the resell is gonna be. Masterpiece is a must for my collection. I'd rather pay $500 for what I want and content with 1 pair than 2 pairs I don't for the same price.
Completely agree with this last part

Anyone know any spots beside HOH and Nike town that might get these in NYC? Seriously considering driving to Boston and try to pick them up at Bodega...

Yeah, it's the same shoe. Using flyknit lets them make each pair unique, although it does look like the lateral side has more black than the medial side on every pair.

http://nikeinc.com/news/decoding-the-kobe-9-masterpiece

KOBE INSIGHT #7: INJECT SOME CHAOS.

Eric Avar: “Evolve the Chaos colorway and feature four distinct shades in the Flyknit’s four threads: red, purple, green and black. The Chaos colorway began with the Kobe IV in 2008 as a tribute to Kobe’s intrigue with the joker – let’s parlay that into the ‘Masterpiece’ colorway.”

Performance result: Distinction on the court. Absolutely no pair of the Masterpiece colorway are the same, they are all unique – like snowflakes. The Flyknit creation process weaves a one-of-a-kind upper so that no shoe is the same; the color blend is different on each shoe.
pimp.gif
 repped. didn't know that, now i do. Something about having a pair of shoes in a color different from others. Kind of like a personal little Nike ID.

Back
Top Bottom