THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't feel ashamed for paying resale. Man...I don't even want to tell you how many of my kicks had to be bought from resellers.

#bigfootstruggle

View media item 792763Quick picture, they're fantastic in person!

Little backstory:
Struck out on NDC early in the morning, tried to forget about it for the rest of the day. Later that afternoon I decided to take my GF out to Crate and Barrel downtown, which is across the street from Niketown Chicago. Got there two hours after the pickup window had closed and managed to get one of the last unclaimed 10.5's. :smokin

Nice, my size too :D

Last edited:
Don't worry, in 2020 the game will be 10 times worse than it is now, sadly.

We'll still welcome you back though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this will be the truth I'm sure...  

Dave McMenamin just tweeted there will be a Michael Jackson inspired 9 and a Jordan 3 Elephant print esque one also. Assume Kobe said it at the Nike Presser now

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation earlier today. :nthat:

For those that haven't receive the email, have you guys logged into your account to see if theres a status update ?

I love this shoe from the pictures I've seen, I just hope they stay together after playing....I tread look soft and might fall apart...Ive seen posts of people being worried about durability , so i'm a little nervous but I really hope they pull through....first Kobe shoe I've ever liked....This shoe could be the best shoe of 2014!

pumped my boy confirmed a pair of allstars for me...still bummed i didnt score masterpiece. was soo excited leading up...its a depressing feeling to strike out. sz 10 anyone??? 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom