THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'd actually say that the momentum has picked up a bit since we now have people that have actually seen them, and we're getting more concrete info than ever. Better than sitting around pondering if 2K14 has somehow been given the ability to showcase the Kobe IX for the very first time :lol:

:smh: @ Every blog out there that tried to "confirm" that those were in fact the next shoe.

I really was hoping for something today lol.....Really just excited to see Nike go left field with the 9s, its about time to go different path

I'd actually say that the momentum has picked up a bit since we now have people that have actually seen them, and we're getting more concrete info than ever. Better than sitting around pondering if 2K14 has somehow been given the ability to showcase the Kobe IX for the very first time :lol:

:smh: @ Every blog out there that tried to "confirm" that those were in fact the next shoe.

2k won't have it. they didn't have the 8's last year until it was officially released. if i recall correctly, there was a small update to download for new shoes.

no official pics yet 
nerd.gif
 been a minute since came in here

2k won't have it. they didn't have the 8's last year until it was officially released. if i recall correctly, there was a small update to download for new shoes.

I'm well aware fam :lol:

If you look back maybe 20 pages, someone posted a picture of Kobe wearing Kobe VIII mids and people were SURE that they were the IX's.

Even blogs were stepping in and trying to say that they were. I don't miss that period of uncertainty at all.

just spent a good 35 minutes catcing up on this thread 
roll.gif

im def copping a pair or two to continue the kobe collection... unless it looks like that napoleon dynamite moon boot from a few pages back lol

The cut looks funny around the ankle area.
I'm going to be optimistic though. They're still pushing the envelope as they always have.

I think the ankle cut is to allow motion.

At quick glance I see a KD logo at the ankle. That part is a lil weird to me too.

surprise no people ask, is that pic of the 9 you guys have already seen are a Lakers colourway?

surprise no people ask, is that pic of the 9 you guys have already seen are a Lakers colourway?

No one asked because they already described the colors fam :lol:

Something along the lines of the Kobe VIII BHM colorway, with more colors on the tongue and a clear sole.

Back
Top Bottom