THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For those of you wondering about whether that was indeed the Kobe 9 in the PS4 2k14 previews, there's a review up on IGN that has a quick shot of Kobe. It without question looks like the Kobe 8 (midsole, outsole, heel cup) yet it also looks to have specifically been rendered as a mid-cut sneaker in 2k14. The Kobe 8 in the previous 2K release did a convincing rendering of the Kobe 8. This is more detailed, yet the cut of shoe is obviously off. 

Last edited:
When I first saw the XX8 I thought it looked disgusting, cause of the shape of the shoe without a foot inside of it.

On someone's feet they looked a lot better.

Should we expect similar reactions when we see the IX? Are they sock-like in that way?

I don't think anyone was still wondering about 2K14 fam. There's no question that those aren't the IX's. They'll be patched in when he wears them.

When I first saw the XX8 I thought it looked disgusting, cause of the shape of the shoe without a foot inside of it.

Should we expect similar reactions when we see the IX? Are they sock-like in that way?
they still look horrible with the shroud fully zipped... hope were able to significantly fold down the kobe IXs or i may just stick with the low versions or wear em strictly with pants 
laugh.gif

great info by ya'll

i read through a few pages, but didn't see any info on the sole. is it going to be lunar again? or back to zoom air?

The shape is definitely going to throw you for a loop initially.
On-foot may be a different story.

man nike really wants me to keep spending money on kobes 
tongue.gif
 retro kobe 1s?!?! anybody know the price??

give us a reason we should believe you have the shoe or pics in hands already, yet no1 else has yet to see it or has any info on it?

give us a reason we should believe you have the shoe or pics in hands already, yet no1 else has yet to see it or has any info on it?

Reason 1- Because we're not Duck Dodgers....

Plus there's at least 4 heads in here that have seen it. I personally know 2 of them

Last edited:
I haven't seen the pics yet :nerd: I think pro combat material on the sock part would be a nice addition. Maybe on the Elite version?

Many of us have seen the pic. There's an actual pic of the 9s floating around.... If you want to believe us, fine. If not, fine. I gain nothing from lying.

Many of us have seen the pic. There's an actual pic of the 9s floating around.... If you want to believe us, fine. If not, fine. I gain nothing from lying.

I think y'all takin this too serious. I'm just tryna see if i can get dude to post the pic. If you got a pic or sumthin, how does stating that you'll post it on Dec 5th help this thread out at this moment of time. ppl tryna see it now, imj View media item 652509

Last edited:
Isn't the point of not exposing the pic is because it could get somebody in trouble? If that's true, what's the difference between now and December 5th? 

The fact that people think they can talk these dudes into posting the pics they have via an online message board is hilarious. I guess you all just have such a way with words you can talk people into anything...

If someone emails me the pick I'll post it today. Don't see how anyone would get in trouble for that. How would they know who it came from? It's Nike not the FBI. Lol

I WILL REITERATE THE STATEMENT I MADE EARLIER IN THE THREAD, I WILL GIFT 2 DOLLARS WHOEVER EMAILS ME THE PIC OR PMS ME IT

Plz guys last time ima ask :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom