THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
probably Hyperfuse underneath the flynknit, then for the low top fans like me, I'm guessing low-top for the Elite model (with flywire or whatever) ala KD

With the pics of the Hyperfeels and FK Frees, I will not get my hopes up and stock up on Kobe 8s.

Thanks.

Look at the engineered mesh on the Nike runners, then look at the em on the Kobes. Quite a bit of difference. The em on Kobes is a lot more rigid and supportive. Not to mention the out/midsole with the outrigger and then the heel cup.

Think about it, you really think Nike and designers would put Kobe on the court in a shoe that's not supportive? Especially after coming off an injury like he is? Do you think Nike will put out a top tier basketball shoe to the public that will cause it buyers constant injury?

Have faith people, they'll be fine. Most of you will drop thousands on the 9s just like you have with the 8s, 6s, 5s, etc....

:lol: I like the 7s, I know most here don't care for them so I didn't add them in the mix.

i'm still concerned about one thing though.. how will flynit support our feet? we all know it works for running, but cutting/jumping/etc?

i don't know man, doesn't seem supportive enough.

too many gimmicks, give me back the zk4 or zk6 with full zoom :smokin

relax man. I'm pretty sure there will be at least 3 layers to this shoe to make it sturdy. plus tons of other support. This shoe is obviously designed to support Kobe this season. and in this day and age, people buy ANYTHING. So at this point, it doesn't really matter what it looks like, what matters is HOW LIMITED it is. Sucks for us that really ball/rock our kicks. :smh: :x :smokin :nerd:

I wish we could just get a pic of the shoe like how the kd 6 was shown when images first popped up. Nike knows how to make a good shoe to ball in which we all know they can do but idk how they can follow up to the 8

Not really feeling the designs on the LeBron XI or the KD VI. I doubt I will own one pair of either of their shoes. I'm a big fan of flyknit so hopefully this shoe will make up for the other two (again). 

Last edited:
I wish we could just get a pic of the shoe like how the kd 6 was shown when images first popped up. Nike knows how to make a good shoe to ball in which we all know they can do but idk how they can follow up to the 8

Seriously, just show is a picture so we can all start complaining about the design and then later empty out our wallets. Although, the Kobe line is usually the one signature shoe I don't really complain about.

Seriously, just show is a picture so we can all start complaining about the design and then later empty out our wallets. Although, the Kobe line is usually the one signature shoe I don't really complain about.
beautifully said

Last edited:
I really like the Bron XI.

Hoping these turn out nice, just not impressed with the FK Frees or FK Hyperfeels.

laugh.gif
I like the 7s, I know most here don't care for them so I didn't add them in the mix.
cloaks are in my top 5 fave shoes

when i ball in them i actually like the lockdown & extra toe

Last edited:
^, Cloaks are easily one of the best looking shoes, ever, not just for the Kobe line, imho. Flyknit will be fine but I hope they don't have that drop-in Lunarlon midsole like the Hyperfeels do, I am tired of the modularity concept.

I'm sure Nike won't disappoint with the Kobe IX.. Just as excited this year as I am every year for the new Kobe shoe.

I have yet to be disappointed in a Nike Kobe sig for its intended purpose......so I'm sure these will not let me down
:smokin

So do you think they are completely done with the shoes and just delaying releasing images so the kd and the lebrons have some time to shine?

They're holding images to build suspense... Imagine if pics leaked now... By the time they release, you'll probably be tired of seeing them.

Back
Top Bottom