THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
NT Roosevelt Fields still has 'inspirations'. Just copped a sz 9 for my boy

Hope this helps somebody

Last edited:
So I had 12s in my cart at Richards but couldn't pull trigger cuz I knew I wanted mps, so grabbed a pair of the bay [emoji]128526[/emoji] that green was thrown me of on these

Those them PJ tucker pair. They really should have called these the PJ1's instead of the Kobe 9s.

Went to my Champs this morning looking to get some Ligers for both me and my girl. Was walking out of the store after purchasing and just happened to notice that there was one of these sitting on display. I was in complete disbelief. Dude said they received just this one pair of 8.5 in their other Kobe 9 shipment by accident. Scooped them up as quick as I could. I don't even wear men's sizes lol. Just got lucky and I couldn't pass em up.

View media item 833588
This shoe is absolutely beautiful in person

Last edited:
woke up at 445 for work and figured i would try NDC for a Masterpiece GS, glad i was able to score those. I think i am officially done with the IX high's.
Passed on ASG's and regret it got a seller offering a size 13 for $310, is this a good price?

Went to my Champs this morning looking to get some Ligers for both me and my girl. Was walking out of the store after purchasing and just happened to notice that there was one of these sitting on display. I was in complete disbelief. Dude said they received just this one pair of 8.5 in their other Kobe 9 shipment by accident. Scooped them up as quick as I could. I don't even wear men's sizes lol. Just got lucky and I couldn't pass em up.

View media item 833588
This shoe is absolutely beautiful in person

Are you a female?

And why are you so happy to get a sneaker you can't wear?

woke up at 445 for work and figured i would try NDC for a Masterpiece GS, glad i was able to score those. I think i am officially done with the IX high's.
Passed on ASG's and regret it got a seller offering a size 13 for $310, is this a good price?

Yes, most I see are going for more than that.

Last edited:
^ I'm hoping you're just trying to flip them and didn't spend almost $250 on a shoe you can't wear......

I'm in the Navy, stationed in Seoul and they haven't dropped not one pair of Kobe 9s here yet and people go crazy for Kobe. But it's a surplus of KD VI here on shelf.

So I was leaving the bodega today. WHAT DO I SEE! ONE LAST BOTTLE OF CAMBODIAN BREAST MILK! I WAS IN DISBELIEF! I don't even drink breast milk at all! Strictly skinny goat milk. I COPPED IMMEDIATELY TO SAY THE LEAST! This stuff looks really really good!
nerd.gif

Are you a female?

And why are you so happy to get a sneaker you can't wear?
Yes, most I see are going for more than that.

Yes I am a female. Happy to get them because one of my best friends is a die-hard Kobe fan and he happens to wear a 9. Hoping that he can squeeze into these as a late birthday gift.

So I was leaving the bodega today. WHAT DO I SEE! ONE LAST BOTTLE OF CAMBODIAN BREAST MILK! I WAS IN DISBELIEF! I don't even drink breast milk at all! Strictly skinny goat milk. I COPPED IMMEDIATELY TO SAY THE LEAST! This stuff looks really really good! :nerd:

I guess that's directed at me. I just thought it was a cool story seeing as how it was impossible to find a pair in New Orleans when they came out. You can miss me with all of that other nonsense you're talking.

Back
Top Bottom