THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I realized a few minutes ago that there was a villa that got the inspirations about 2 blocks from my hotel. Naturally they're sold out now. On the plus side I snuck a look at the Perspectives and they are as clean in person as I hoped they would be.

Paypal takes 4% so $350 becomes $336, priority is more like ($15-$21) depending on where in the continental US you are shipping. So let's say $315 and you pay $243 (CA taxes). that's $72 profit, not bad, especially if you are not camping and have a main source of income

That pair pj tucker had in is releasing in 4/11/14 according to sole collector the blue okc kd elites and the grey lebron xi elites are releasing in the same day so they are not the Easters . Can't wait to get that pair and see the kd and kobe Easters .

Finally had success today and got my first pair of 9's. I didn't think I liked the Inspiration until I tried them live in person. Now I love them. Sizing wise I was able to go half size down from my normal.

i'm mad i just saw that picture of the potential "hornet/draft days/easter" colorway....I literally just got my grapes on thursday and nike wants to show me these
mean.gif
ok i really need to know more about this shoe. why isn't this on any websites?

Why does nike keep teasing us with that shade of purple on Kobe's lately that's on the liner of the court purple pair? Laser purple I think is the name of it is the same shade on the purple pp and amnesty 8.

Just go back and skim the thread.

It's been stated numerous times that the Kobe 9 Elite runs a tad long in the toe box for most.
but what i'm asking is of ppl that have multiple pairs, did they find the toe box issue to be consistent. it's a pain in the neck enough as it is to get pairs of these right now, so i'd rather not just keep having to buy my size and hope it fits, since the nike store in santa monica isn't letting you try them on in the store.  i've had to get varying sizes in different models of other fly knits, so wondering if this colour way fits any differently to people that have both.

skim that.

but what i'm asking is of ppl that have multiple pairs, did they find the toe box issue to be consistent. it's a pain in the neck enough as it is to get pairs of these right now, so i'd rather not just keep having to buy my size and hope it fits, since the nike store in santa monica isn't letting you try them on in the store.  i've had to get varying sizes in different models of other fly knits, so wondering if this colour way fits any differently to people that have both.

skim that.

Why do I need to skim ANYTHING? I already know about the sizing due to the fact I own the MPs and Devotions (Masterpiece and ASG since you don't like to read).

For what seems to be the millionth time, just try on a Kobe 8 to get your size in that and the Kobe 9 will fit a little larger in the toe box. And yes, the sizing is consistent across the Kobe 9s...

Can you skim that?!? :smh:

Last edited:
Why do I need to skim ANYTHING? I already know about the sizing due to the fact I own the MPs and Devotions (Masterpiece and ASG since you don't like to read).

For what seems to be the millionth time, just try on a Kobe 8 to get your size in that and the Kobe 9 will fit a little larger in the toe box.

Can you skim that?!?
mean.gif
I agree with Dark Steel. These shoes fit true to size. However, if you plan to ball in them and you DON"T like a slightly loose toe box..then go a half size DOWN. However, if this is a casual shoe or you don't mind the space then go with the same size you got for a Kobe 8. Personally, I like the extra space. I never lace up my shoes unless i plan on doing activities lol.

[quote name="mAAdMatt" url="/t50678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-insiprations-released-2-new-leaked-colorways/19740#post_19965716"]I agree with Dark Steel. These shoes fit true to size. However, if you plan to ball in them and you DON"T like a slightly loose toe box..then go a half size DOWN. However, if this is a casual shoe or you don't mind the space then go with the same size you got for a Kobe 8. Personally, I like the extra space. I never lace up my shoes unless i plan on doing activities lol.
[/quote]

I like the extra space as well. For ball purposes, I would just pop in a LeBron XI midsole or double sock to help deal with the extra room.

I agree with Dark Steel. These shoes fit true to size. However, if you plan to ball in them and you DON"T like a slightly loose toe box..then go a half size DOWN. However, if this is a casual shoe or you don't mind the space then go with the same size you got for a Kobe 8. Personally, I like the extra space. I never lace up my shoes unless i plan on doing activities lol.
yep, tryin to hoop in em.

found the xx8 SEs to have extra room in the toe box too, which was annoying. so switching to these im trying to figure if i need to stay with the 10s or go down to a 9.5 and risk my feet being choked out.  i'll see when the swaggy p joints show up in the mail this week.

Last edited:
yep, tryin to hoop in em.

found the xx8 SEs to have extra room in the toe box too, which was annoying. so switching to these im trying to figure if i need to stay with the 10s or go down to a 9.5 and risk my feet being choked out.  i'll see when the swaggy p joints show up in the mail this week.
I've never worn a pair of the 28s so I can't speak on the comparison. I will say that the 9s hold your foot at the back of the shoe very well. I believe this is why there feels like extra space in the toe box. I've never double socked but that's always an option if it works for you.

I've never worn a pair of the 28s so I can't speak on the comparison. I will say that the 9s hold your foot at the back of the shoe very well. I believe this is why there feels like extra space in the toe box. I've never double socked but that's always an option if it works for you.
yeah, i havent double socked since my foot was still growing/20years ago.  gonna see what these black & yellows are talking about fit wise, and sell the others to my homeboy who missed out on them. 

preciate the feedback.

Dang MP's are starting to dry up on the bay :smh:

Trying to negotiate a deal with a few guys but they will not budge for $50...crazy how greedy some folks are.. You're still coming out with a $225 profit.

Can't believe my thirst for this shoe is real :lol: last time I put this much work for a shoe was Xmas 8...which happened to be the last pair of Kobes that I bought

Dang MP's are starting to dry up on the bay
mean.gif

Trying to negotiate a deal with a few guys but they will not budge for $50...crazy how greedy some folks are.. You're still coming out with a $225 profit.

Can't believe my thirst for this shoe is real
laugh.gif
last time I put this much work for a shoe was Xmas 8...which happened to be the last pair of Kobes that I bought
I can't find a MP in a 11.5 at all on ebay. All I see is 11 although an 11 will probably fit fine. 

I'm starting to believe ALL Elites will not be an easy cop inc. internationally... these damn resellers **** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom