THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That would be a crazy Easter colorway if legit.
Murdered up pair of ASG
sick.gif
nah, those are the 'gay rights'

Have these been mentioned before? I saw this posted in the JB thread.

View media item 847241
9/13/14
639045-600 Kobe 9 Flyknit Low Uni Red/Black

Haven't been in this thread in a while. Any pics of the lows yet?

Last edited:
Just got Eastbay shipping confirmation. now i have these and the asgs

Great seeing all the Perspective pics.  I passed on them, because I have a couple of 9s already, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate them!  Beautiful color and I'm sure the quality is the same as all the Elites.  I wore my ASGs casually for a full day and they were very comfy all day long.  Congrats to all who were waiting on these.  Great job to Nike for getting some good quantities out there.  I want all releases to be like this one!

After chasing all the 9s and preludes and other stuff that were coming out recently, my weekend doesn't feel as exciting as a weekend when I get new kicks.  I'm having withdrawals from missing out on the excitement!  I guess I kinda enjoy the hunt... kinda

yeah, i wear em any time i'm going to Nike SM lol.  folks workin there start payin extra attention to me if im lookin for something haha on some View media item 847205 haha

i've never owned a pair of roshes but thanks for the heads up. ill try to catch some at an outlet or something. these feel a lil thin/flimsy compared to the chukkas and lunars so that might be the move to tighten em up a bit.  but yeah, flyknit is my favourite thing to happen to kicks in the last few years

i saw someone at SM a couple weeks ago wearing them. i complimented when he passed me in the stairs ofcourse. it was probably you haha not to many pairs of these in LA.

Last edited:
Have these been mentioned before? I saw this posted in the JB thread.

9/13/14
639045-600 Kobe 9 Flyknit Low Uni Red/Black

Haven't been in this thread in a while. Any pics of the lows yet?

Yeah, somebody posted that yesterday.

No new pics of the lows yet (Flyknit or EM), just the same pics of the "Bruce Lee" pair.

resellers aren't even putting up a fight on these
laugh.gif

I'm still pissed that I slept through my alarm, since I had a 10% off voucher.

i saw someone at SM a couple weeks ago wearing them. i complimented when he passed me in the stairs ofcourse. it was probably you haha not to many pairs of these in LA.
YEP! that was me LOL 

up there trolling for ASGs. no dice -____-

Why every time Nike do the themed sigs (ASG, Xmas, BHM...) The Kobes are super limited???? Last years Christmas Pack (and 2012s) my HOH only got 18 pairs of the Kobes. Same with this years and last years ASG pack. I wanted those SS joints. But as soon as they opened the doors to start letting people in they was like "The Kobes is gone" :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom