THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
He's right and the MPs aren't going cheap. I was offered 7 bills for my second pair when I decided I couldn't pass the offer up. You won't get that for the details man, and prices are just going up.

That's crazy. Never heard of them going for 7

I just saw Tucker on NBA TV and it looked like they might have been the black NRG pair. He needs to start tweeting or IG his damn shoes

Got a kid who wants to trade me either Chaos 5's or xmas light 8's for my MP's. Both DS. And before you guys reply saying get what I want, I like both of them very much :D

Which ones would you take? BTW, I doubled up on MP's so I would still have a pair for myself.

I'd take the chaos 5 but either pair you choose you aren't getting fair value. Seems like the MP is selling for a much higher resale.

Chaos
Got a kid who wants to trade me either Chaos 5's or xmas light 8's for my MP's. Both DS. And before you guys reply saying get what I want, I like both of them very much :D

Which ones would you take? BTW, I doubled up on MP's so I would still have a pair for myself.
chaos v's

I would definitely take the 8 xmas lights.. they just pop over the chaos.. they're really none on ebay anymore..

Think I'm going to part with my Devotion's and pick up MP's down the line, I love them but I'm more focused on copping older Kobe models right now, the money could help.

i love the silhouette of the 9 low but not loving the colorway mostly yellow shoes are just not me i do love some traditional laker colorways but will most likely have to pass of these... cant wait to see some of the colorways with them though

Perspective or inspirations? For ppl who have both I was deadset on perspective but I'm comin around on inspirations and it doesn't help there instock lol

Back
Top Bottom