THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think it's cool that Lakers fans are getting an official color way.

Details might be my last. I'm not buying a Lakers color way. They would sit in my closet.

Eager to see the last couple of highs they're releasing. Hoping I don't like them either. I'm tired of buying these expensive *** shoes!

I also prefer the other purple pair that PJ wore
I totally agree on "I'm tired of buying these expensive *** shoes!"  These Kobe IX's are killing me.

Oh ****, when Nike released that pic I didn't even realize they had changed the color to an actual Lakers colorway, I liked the suns color but these are a must!!!

how did people find out about the inspiration restock? I know dude posted a link but how did he know about it? no tweet or nothin

He just went to NDC and they were there. It's pure luck and timing.

Unless it's a sitewide restock, there won't be a tweet.

Pleasantly surprised that Nike didn't just drop the Suns colorway...

I'm not sure why they went out of their way to tweak it for PJ Tucker of all people, but I'm glad that's what they did.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I CANT MOTHERF***ING WAIT.
Easily the best color. Way better than the ugly allstar and ugly perspective

I wanted the ones pj tucker had on will probably pass on these. Glad the lakers fans got a lakers colorway but I would take home and amnesty 8s over these any day.

I would hate to be a lebron fan at $275! 225 for a flynit high top don't seen so bad when you look at the lebron

No disrespect to everyone excited about the laker color as I am but I would rather had them officially announce the low with detailed pics seeing as they release first.

I like how Nike changed up the release pair from PJ Tucker's pair

Lighter flyknit, different liner, laces and shozoku... well done Nike, well done.

Maybe they DO listen to the people.
nerd.gif

Still a pass for me tho.
Pretty much turned it into the "LAKERS" colorway that cats have been wanting for a couple years now... NICE.

Ain't interested tho... THEM LOWS, bruh. 
nthat.gif

How is this thread full of heads beasting over these awful laker elites, but the perspectives getting flamed on???? You guys have silly taste.

I personally think that flynit on those elites look to orange to me. If the flynit was the color as the laces then i would like them more

Back
Top Bottom