THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That seller is dumb in my opinion. You can return the shoe back to Nike with free return shipping too. Better than taking a lost and covering money out of own pocket. After tax, PayPal fees, eBay fees, and shipping. The seller probably lost $50

Well, for a hookup, yeah that makes sense. But I have a feeling that people just can't move Inspirations. I got mine for $250 with shipping on Ebay. Dude sent me the receipt from NDC so I know for a fact that he lost money on that sale. So it's more of a bad investment by the sellers than it is people getting hookups.

:rofl:. Stupid reseller. If you are gonna be a reseller, at least be good at it.

Hey niketalkfam. Been reading for a minute. Had to join.
Won't believe that I won the inspirations for 190.00 flat of the bay the other day.

Hey niketalkfam. Been reading for a minute. Had to join.
Won't believe that I won the inspirations for 190.00 flat of the bay the other day.
That almost sounds to good to be true...I would def inspect when they arrive..

and welcome to NT!

Last edited:
If it was buy it now, that would be sketchy.... If he won by bidding, very possible.

I'm looking for some exclusive gear. I'm coming from the east coast. We don't get much of anything Kobe in stores out here

Oh ok for the most part the 2 Nike stores and Beverly Center will have things that you can get online as well. I would say hit up the Nike Vault on a game day to get one of their custom made shirts. They have a really nice snake one which I plan to get with my girl tomorrow and a "pray for the bear" graphic as well. You definitely won't find those anywhere else.

Some clown on eBay has masterpieces for $825, then has the nerve to charge $21 on top for shipping :lol: . I hope that ain't one of y'all.

Last edited:
Some clown on eBay has masterpieces for $825, then has the nerve to charge $21 on top for shipping
laugh.gif
. I hope that ain't one of y'all.
lol, I was looking yesterday and only saw one pair and it was for $750. And my size. I actually have one pair that I ball in and one just sitting. Tempting to sell but I'm not into the game. Plus I would feel like a **** charging someone that much for a shoe.

Edit: my bad on the double post, brain dead after 2.5 hours of ball.

Last edited:
Yea sz 13 MP's are priced ridiculously... I keep missing out on deals. Last week missed 2 that ended up selling at $450 and $475...that would be the most I've spent on a shoe ever :lol: Man I'm about to get a sz 12 and see if I can squeeze in seeing how the 9 runs big :smh:

Possibly thinking of trading my mambacurials and cash for MP's

Back
Top Bottom