THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So sad I missed out on the raffle at HOH. Don't know how I'm gonna add these Kobe elites to my flyknit collection. They seem impossible to get.

Oh yes, I love it.

If u strike out on these All Stars then u don't deserve them, seeing as all these places that's gonna have em..
thats not true at all. My boy told me each of the store around me is only getting 1 full size run, heard it straight from a HoH employee. Just because they're available at many places, doesn't mean each place has a lot of stock. 

Off to the KOBE X
sick.gif

thats not true at all. My boy told me each of the store around me is only getting 1 full size run, heard it straight from a HoH employee. Just because they're available at many places, doesn't mean each place has a lot of stock. 

No offense to u or your homeboy

But I still stand by what I said

And like someone said earlier, do a little homework and you'll have em

I should have one of the ASG secured. Saw the paper with the raffle entries, hardly any signed up for the Kobe's at all and I was the only 14 on the list at really close to store closing time. Gator Kings and KDs though...sheesh, snowball's chance in hell for those.

Last edited:
Not surprised to hear these arent the performance shoes people thought they might be. Change is good, but this seemed like too much. Should have just improved on the 8. Maybe the lows will be just that.

So on my lunch hour, I went to fed ex to pick up my package from Nike. I was so eager to open up the package and see my Kobe 9's. This is the first limited release I've ever got from Nike's website. Well....I opened the box, and this is what I saw.....................

Talk about a suprise 
ohwell.gif

No offense to u or your homeboy

But I still stand by what I said

And like someone said earlier, do a little homework and you'll have em
no offense taken. But doing a LITTLE homework will only get you knowledge of which stores have them and if you REALLY did your homework, you might be able to find out how many pairs a store got. But doing any type of homework won't guarantee you a pair. So if you end up missing them, either through raffles,rsvp, or ndc or ALL of these methods, it doesn't mean you don't deserve the shoes. I'm just saying they might not be as highly produced as you think they are just because many stores got them.

WOW! Seriously? Nike should send you every pair of Elite 9s for that screw up. Smh
I called them and they said they would have their research team look into it. I'm like man can someone check to see who ordered the Gamma Xi's in a size 10 on the same day, and make sure they dont have my shoes. The guy was like we can look into that. I was like at the very least, can I mail you the Lebron's back and you set aside a pair of the Kobe Elites that come out on friday...he said he didn't think that was possible. I'm very disappointed. I guess Nike was mad that I used a 15% off coupon on these shoes and some Jordan Shorts.

Back
Top Bottom