THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Every time i see pics of those Masterpieces I get boiling hot. In my cart for 90 minutes almost and couldn't check out that morning :smh:

Every time i see pics of those Masterpieces I get boiling hot. In my cart for 90 minutes almost and couldn't check out that morning
mean.gif
Just like your Rep Count. 666

What color way is that black and white one? Did I miss a release for those? I thought that was the limited NYC pack that came out with the white and volt pair.[/quote]

official color way Black/ reflect silver - dark grey

nike vault received a few pairs a s well.

Hey everyone I know this is a kobe thread but any DMV heads out there Montgomery mall HOH just restocked on kds and lebrons!

Also called HOH garden state plaza they said they didn't have Kobe's just kds and brons but they're always fishy over the phone

Who are we kidding. you know we are buying every single damn one of these elites if possible.

those Details look amazing in person. If i can cop those to go along with my MPs I will be satisfied 
roll.gif

Also called HOH garden state plaza they said they didn't have Kobe's just kds and brons but they're always fishy over the phone
Damn, sometimes I wish I wasnt a responsible adult and didnt have a daytime job so I could hang out at the mall to scoop up some of these restocks. Lol. Looks like ups delivered my maestros. Cant wait. Thank god the poor weather didnt stop them.

I HATE UPS SO MUCH. they are the worst shipping company I have ever dealt with. 9 times this has happened to me on different occasions. Early delivery or not, it seems like theres always problems with them delivering. And the 9 times that happened, 3 times has been delivery to previous addressed or different addresses. One time they lost a package. Twice they charged me customs fees. 

And you know what makes this worse? These were ordered along with the gator king lebrons TOGETHER. They were shipped at the same time and arrived at the same shipping center stops each step. My lebrons were delivered today but my kobes weren't. WTF is up with that? I wish I can choose a different shipping company when I checkout on NDC
I also have an exception "late train"

I wasn't aware UPS used the "train" system to transport packages...

The details look great, hopefully they'll help me restrain from going after the ASGs at resell.

Initially the Details were the only ones I wanted but the ASGs kinda stole my attention.

What sucks is there not being enough c/w's to pass on the earlier ones and in hopes of there being something doper down the line.

EM lows are trash, I'm in no hurry for the elites to be done.

Back
Top Bottom