THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man as soon as someone says a shoes available at a store this thread turns into a oop request thread. 

Man as soon as someone says a shoes available at a store this thread turns into a oop request thread. 

before that it was "how much is a decent price for resale" thread

not mad i mean ppl gotta get their pairs. im more interested to see what others are experiencing performance wise on the court. and when we will start seeing official lows/.mids

Haha it's karma for you Houston people. Being lucky enough to have a store with the asg still in stock while having to deal with the large number of PM's asking for help. It's only fair hahaha

Not looking for a "hook up", just my size at a "decent" resell price.
I've been putting a lot of time and gas to help out two members find their sizes in the bred 1's and all I ask in return is what I find their sizes for. No compensation. Just trying to help out fellow members like a community should :wink:

Last edited:
I had a really interesting twitter conversation with @mattsos who does all the sneaker industry stats today.  Here's a small part.  I'll show you guys more later.

1. 888 Sneaker Street  ‏@888sneakerst    28m

@mattSOS Is growth in any particular signature sneaker enough to create another brand like Jordan Brand? ie. Will there be a Kobe Brand?
    Expand

2. Matt Powell  ‏@mattSOS    26m

.@888sneakerst I don't think there will ever be another Jordan in terms of sales
    Expand

Something that came as a pleasant surprise, that I really wasn't expecting was how good this shoe looks on feet (in shorts).

I was after the 9s strictly for ball purposes and that's still what they'll be used for, but damn they look good laced up with the right socks!

Last edited:
Kickz101 in Melbourne have 30 pairs of asg dropping Saturday morning. In store only.

Sydney gets screwed again. Ffs.

It's looking less and less likely that I will be able to find a pair of MPs to trade for my extra pair of ASGs. That sucks, cuz I actually wanted the MPs more than I did the ASGs. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom