THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I just got an email from NDC informing me my order of MP's has been delayed and expected to ship no later than 3/3/2014. Did anyone else here get the same email?
Yes, same email.
I still haven't received any email about my order from Sunday outside of my confirmation.

I did talk to a rep this afternoon though and he mentioned the warehouse was having some issues and that my order should be shipped out on Monday.

Then again, they have been telling me my order would be shipping out everynight since I started calling on Wednesday.

i got the delay email.. hmmm this is weird! i called and they said that they don't know why it's delayed.. the system didn't mention anything about the shoe being delayed.

Interesting...maybe an actual restock coming...*keeps MP NDC page open* :smh:

Trade was offered to me for my mps. Guys would you trade your masterpieces for both DS Bred 11s and Toro 4s. I know its opinion based, just wanted some insight.

Last edited:
Not ever would I make that trade lol.But it only matters how you feel and how bad you want those shoes.Money wise it would cost more to get the bred 11 ans toro 4.

Not far off tho.MP's tho>>>

Last edited:
Got my fedex confirm for the Kobe ASG's from sneakernstuff.com and no custom fees or anything =P It's in jersey and on its way to me!

Man customs come later not instantly from my experience.I got hit with the 43 custom fee 2 months later lol

Got my fedex confirm for the Kobe ASG's from sneakernstuff.com and no custom fees or anything =P It's in jersey and on its way to me!
Fedex has sent me a bill a month later.
You could not pay it, but if you order internationally again they might hold the next one untir you pay.

I like the blue colorway but the more that I see people with leggings wearing them and people stuffing their jeans inside them, the less I find them appealing
ohwell.gif

hooped in my IX last night

a few things, the boot part is a bit stiff and not very breathable, the inner CF plate would dig into my foot when i cut. good traction on average court, i perfer the viiis still.

also when i got home i noticed the part i circled in this pic started to lift and separate from the sneaker, gonna try to reglue it but its a shame a $225 sneaker would start to unglue after a night of hooping in them.

not my pic btw just using for ref.
View media item 818799

Last edited:
Anyone that ordered asgs from Size? in the UK... How much did customs get you for? My pair (wrong size, forgot that Size? uses UK sizing >: ) tracking says "Parcel Status:The parcel is being processed through customs clearance pending the payment of duties and taxes applicable on these goods"

:nerd:

ahahahah man,sdubl you know better.

Put it like this my corks were $330 and customs were $43.

If any feels high ankle discomfort, what i did was from the last lace hole of mid portion of the shoe, I lace through to the second lace hole of the boot portion the shoe. Much more comfortable on my high ankle.

Back
Top Bottom